List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3578, Replies: 117
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/11/24 08:25AM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    sharon n nic...

Quote BigBluePlate: Well, alls I can say is none of us saw it (thank God), but it certainly was implied that they slept together. However, it was also implied that they didn't. I remember Sharon having her own room at the ranch and Adam coming to see her when she was sleeping in the bed with Faith. Bottom line is TP can always play with the history and say she never slept with the old goat. And why is it that Sharon is the skank but not Victor? He's the one who initiated this whole mess trying to get back at Nikki and Adam. The whole relationship was yucky and borderline incest imo. I would like Victor to take his share of responsibility in the destruction of Sharon.

The writers did let us know that Sharon and Victor's marriage was nothing. It was all to get Nicky jealous and it worked.

Sharon wanted to come clean with Nicky and Nick at the club but Nicky was talking crap about Sharon (like she always does) so Sharon let her believe it was more than what it was.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 08:27AM
    #52   2013/11/24 08:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote habbyfan: Sharon,Sharon,Sharon where would this board be without her.

You reign lady,you reign.

I honestly believe the haters are more obsessed with Sharon than her fans are.

#53   2013/11/24 08:49AM
    EveLaw

Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

#54   2013/11/24 08:51AM
    Sinny

Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

#55   2013/11/24 08:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sinny: we never saw the papers saying Nick was Faith's daddy either. We don't see lots of stuff.. we never saw Sharon bedding the salesman but we know she did.. we only saw her walking up the stairs with him.. same as she did with old man vic.

The writers implied that Sharon and the salesmen had sex but than again we didn't see it, so.......

#56   2013/11/24 09:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

I seem to remember that Nicky and Victoria did Brad.

now that was nasty!

#57   2013/11/24 09:09AM
    dawn888

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

I seem to remember that Nicky and Victoria did Brad.

now that was nasty!

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

#58   2013/11/24 09:32AM
    hopey pix

I think she'll grab Dylan after they fight!!THEN JUMP HIM!!IT WON'T TAKE LONG!!

#59   2013/11/24 09:42AM
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: I think she'll grab Dylan after they fight!!THEN JUMP HIM!!IT WON'T TAKE LONG!!

It would make Avery,Nick and Nikki's head explode,now that would be funny,hopey.

I am thinking it will be Stitch ... since she told Noah it is over between her and Nick ... they are just friends ...

#60   2013/11/24 09:43AM
    EveLaw

Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

If I had the time I'm sure I could come up with three or four other characters who have done the same thing Sharon has done...but I don't have that kind of time. Now if the writers decided to color outside the box and maybe have Sharon as a bisexual where she beds Victoria and Nicki and Abby now that would really be keeping it in the family and then we could have a real discussion. For now, a female character sleeping with her ex-husband's brothers and his father is just soap opera fare.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list