List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3772, Replies: 117
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/24 12:35AM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    Sinny

we never saw the papers saying Nick was Faith's daddy either. We don't see lots of stuff.. we never saw Sharon bedding the salesman but we know she did.. we only saw her walking up the stairs with him.. same as she did with old man vic.

#42   2013/11/24 05:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL
    Great minds,Sinny Hmm...Dad,Brother,Brother,Brother.Duck-duck-goose!!

Victor and Sharon NEVER slept with each other. They were only together to make Nicky jealous.

But if I'm wrong than show me on youtube.

Yes. You didn't see it so it's not so. Heard that before, like with the results.
    Watching Victor lead her up the stairs and then the two of them coming back down adjusting clothes was kind of significant to me. So I think they did.

They came down the stairs the next day. I didn't see them adjusting anything.

Sharon and Victor never talked about sex....

Sharon and Victor were never shown in a bed.....

Sharon and Victor were never shown near a bed....

Sharon and Victor were never shown in Victor's bedroom...

Sharon and Victor never even talked about sex after they had sex....

Sharon tried to tell Nicky at the club that her marriage to Victor meant nothing to either one of them but Nicky being Nicky didn't let her. So Sharon decided to let Nicky think the worst!

Sorry to disappoint you, but they did sleep together.

Show me on youtube.

#43   2013/11/24 06:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote calliope:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL
    Great minds,Sinny Hmm...Dad,Brother,Brother,Brother.Duck-duck-goose!!

Victor and Sharon NEVER slept with each other. They were only together to make Nicky jealous.

But if I'm wrong than show me on youtube.

Yes. You didn't see it so it's not so. Heard that before, like with the results.
    Watching Victor lead her up the stairs and then the two of them coming back down adjusting clothes was kind of significant to me. So I think they did.

They came down the stairs the next day. I didn't see them adjusting anything.

Sharon and Victor never talked about sex....

Sharon and Victor were never shown in a bed.....

Sharon and Victor were never shown near a bed....

Sharon and Victor were never shown in Victor's bedroom...

Sharon and Victor never even talked about sex after they had sex....

Sharon tried to tell Nicky at the club that her marriage to Victor meant nothing to either one of them but Nicky being Nicky didn't let her. So Sharon decided to let Nicky think the worst!

Of course she said it meant nothing to her. What meant something to her was the Newman name and power. And to keep that she needed to sweeten the pot.

"sweeten the pot".....

#44   2013/11/24 06:17AM
    Sinny

sharon and victor were lovers.. it is what it is

#45   2013/11/24 06:59AM
    BigBluePlate

Well, alls I can say is none of us saw it (thank God), but it certainly was implied that they slept together. However, it was also implied that they didn't. I remember Sharon having her own room at the ranch and Adam coming to see her when she was sleeping in the bed with Faith. Bottom line is TP can always play with the history and say she never slept with the old goat. And why is it that Sharon is the skank but not Victor? He's the one who initiated this whole mess trying to get back at Nikki and Adam. The whole relationship was yucky and borderline incest imo. I would like Victor to take his share of responsibility in the destruction of Sharon.

#46   2013/11/24 07:58AM
    EveLaw

Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

#47   2013/11/24 08:02AM
    Sinny

Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

#48   2013/11/24 08:14AM
    habbyfan

Sharon,Sharon,Sharon where would this board be without her.

You reign lady,you reign.

#49   2013/11/24 08:17AM
    EveLaw

Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

#50   2013/11/24 08:23AM
    Sinny

Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list