List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3259, Replies: 117
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/23 09:37PM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    villyforever55

Quote walkingdead:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL
    Great minds,Sinny Hmm...Dad,Brother,Brother,Brother.Duck-duck-goose!!

Victor and Sharon NEVER slept with each other. They were only together to make Nicky jealous.

But if I'm wrong than show me on youtube.

Yes. You didn't see it so it's not so. Heard that before, like with the results.
    Watching Victor lead her up the stairs and then the two of them coming back down adjusting clothes was kind of significant to me. So I think they did.

They came down the stairs the next day. I didn't see them adjusting anything.

Sharon and Victor never talked about sex....

Sharon and Victor were never shown in a bed.....

Sharon and Victor were never shown near a bed....

Sharon and Victor were never shown in Victor's bedroom...

Sharon and Victor never even talked about sex after they had sex....

Sharon tried to tell Nicky at the club that her marriage to Victor meant nothing to either one of them but Nicky being Nicky didn't let her. So Sharon decided to let Nicky think the worst!

Sorry to disappoint you, but they did sleep together.

Villy where is the youtube footage of this please? Or at least them talking about "doing it" ?

The channel I used to watch was closed so I don't know. Sorry!

#32   2013/11/23 09:37PM
    pgl35

Quote Gemini50: I saw something on youtube of Victor and Sharon in bed. Have a look it should be easy to find.

Yes they sure were in bed together , guess they were just sharing the same room cause we know that big ole ranch had only one bedroom, lol

#33   2013/11/23 09:46PM
    walkingdead

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote walkingdead:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL

Victor and Sharon NEVER slept with each other. They were only together to make Nicky jealous.

Yes. You didn't see it so it's not so. Heard that before, like with the results.
    Watching Victor lead her up the stairs and then the two of them coming back down adjusting clothes was kind of significant to me. So I think they did.

Sharon tried to tell Nicky at the club that her marriage to Victor meant nothing to either one of them but Nicky being Nicky didn't let her. So Sharon decided to let Nicky think the worst!

Villy where is the youtube footage of this please? Or at least them talking about "doing it" ?

The channel I used to watch was closed so I don't know. Sorry!

I think I know which channel you mean - Upload Videos closed down not long ago they had great Y&R footage. Thx anyway.

#34   2013/11/24 12:15AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote grammapam:

disagree. SC said in a interview that she and vic were lovers. They dont show everything on the show. We didnt see the vehicle hit Delia either but we all were told she was hit in the bushes and died. Skanky did her own kids grandpa. She is nasty and a tramp who slept her way through the Newman males.

#35   2013/11/24 12:19AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:

they sure did. Plus he paid the hooker ex DIL gifts for her sex. Thats why she was so mad when he disappeared on their wedding night. She thought he had dumped her. Why would anyone go all loco for someone whose just your hubby in name only? she was shown bragging to Niki about her conquests of sex with Victor in the barn before the fight broke out. Those two kissing scenes were vomit inducing to watch.

#36   2013/11/24 12:23AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:

Oh, please! Everybody knows that the broad did Victor! Lawd! They talked about it enough. She didn't go hand in hand with him to the bedroom to look at his etchings, that is for sure! I think that the show just felt that it wouldn't be very sexy showing her on top of Victor under the sheets. He is considerably older than she is! As sexy as Sean Connery still is, he doesn't like to be shown in sex scenes any longer because of his age. Makes sense to me. She did him and not just once. Big deal. She does everybody!
    good facts here. MAB saved our eyesight from having spared us from watching tramp Sharin laid up in bed with her ex FIL. It was enough watching them share kissing,ICKY!!!!! that is forever etched in the minds of viewers of she and Victor being married and having sex and kissing scenes.

#37   2013/11/24 12:28AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:

Oh, please! Everybody knows that the broad did Victor! Lawd! They talked about it enough. She didn't go hand in hand with him to the bedroom to look at his etchings, that is for sure! I think that the show just felt that it wouldn't be very sexy showing her on top of Victor under the sheets. He is considerably older than she is! As sexy as Sean Connery still is, he doesn't like to be shown in sex scenes any longer because of his age. Makes sense to me. She did him and not just once. Big deal. She does everybody!

Exactly Charlie! It doesn't show every couple having sex on the show. But when it shows a couple going up the steps hand in hand after just kissing at the bottom of the steps, they ain't going upstairs to play cards, LOL!
    exactly! we didnt see Adam have sex with Sharin this last go round either after she wore the hooker maid outfit. All we saw was them heading upstairs or coming downstairs but we never saw them in BED.

#38   2013/11/24 12:31AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote pgl35:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:

It happened, everyone knows it happened, and denying it ain't gonna change the facts. They made a point of showing us Victor and Sharon did it without actually showing them in bed because they knew that would be a little more than the audience could handle. And thank God they didn't show it! YUCK!
    some strong denial coming from some. Just cause it wasnt shown dont mean it didnt take place,lol. Sharon did her ex FIL no doubt. Im grateful MAB spared us that nasty sight.

#39   2013/11/24 12:32AM
    Sinny

Flings & Affairs for Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman....

Frank Barritt (deceased) (lovers)
    Matt Clark (dated; raped her in 1994; deceased)
    Diego Guittierez (lovers)
    Cameron Kirsten (lovers)
    Brad Carlton (deceased) (lovers)
    Jack Abbott (lovers)
    Nick Newman (lovers)
    Billy Abbott (lovers)
    Adam Newman (lovers)
    Sam Gibson (lovers)
    Victor Newman (lovers)
    Tucker McCall (lovers)
    Wayne last name unknown (sex with a traveling salesman)
    name unknown (sex with another traveling salesman)

got this from SOC..

#40   2013/11/24 12:33AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote janetb:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote grammapam:

Exactly Charlie! It doesn't show every couple having sex on the show. But when it shows a couple going up the steps hand in hand after just kissing at the bottom of the steps, they ain't going upstairs to play cards, LOL!

Exactly! Why even try to preserve her virtue, when she just don't have any. This is the easiest trick in town, if you got the bucks. Remember her just a while back, we saw her going up those stairs, following that guy, in the No-Tel Motel. I am sure she didn't go up there to see his etchings either.

That would be like saying someone set at the kitchen table that was filled with food, but since we didn't see them eat, then they didn't LOL..ridiculous..Sharon slept with Victor. So what else is new? She sleeps with everyone and Victor was no different. Time to get real.

If Sharon didn't sleep with Victor because we didn't see it,then I guess she's not really going to this new doctor she talks about.We haven't seen him/her either.
    good and valid point! everything isnt shown on TV off Y&R. We never saw the papers declaring Sharin having BP either did we?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list