List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3559, Replies: 117
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:
    #111   2013/11/25 06:52AM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    maja

Quote TommyLeeJones:
    Quote maja:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

Ship that bore off.. gawd Avery is useless.

I have never been able to like Avery. What made me sick were all the cooking classes with Nick, and it has gone down hill since.

The name mini Victor is perfect.

I remember the bore tried getting Nick to drink wine and play chess.. YA right.. as if Nick could play chess. LMAO as if.. the boy is stupid

Nick is not as stupid as that slime ball Phyllis is. Phyllis sit on top of a nasty stinky dumpster and let Deacon boy play with her. Lol. Anyone sit on a dumpster like she did has to be the dumbest person and the stupidest person ever lived in gc. "NASTY"

Well Sharon had sex with various traveling salesmen that hit GC which isn't exactly safe. Not to mention the fact that she had sex with her former father in law. I know the fact that those who see Sharon as some sort of saint, think that because we didn't see a scene of them humping so it didn't happen. Well, we don't see Nikki & Victor having sex, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.Sharon and Victor held hands and went up to the bedroom , I'm sure they weren't playing checkers up there. To me having sex with your kids grandpa is just as nauseating as dumpster sex.

Can you prove any of this ? You and sinny hate is runing this board. You both are so jealous of Sharon that it kills you both.

What's really sad is that you think either Sinny or I are jealous of a fictional character. I think all of us are entitled to our opinions about this show and the characters who inhabit GC. If you feel that something I post is so hateful or offensive about Sharon you have a choice to not read it.

#112   2013/11/25 07:49AM
    Monkey_Bone

Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL

How long? My guess will be not long at all. She will wait until Avery and Dylan get together then make her move. She not only likes to sleep with brothers but she also likes to destroy relationships. Sleeping with Dylan will do that all in one fell swoop!

#113   2013/11/25 08:07AM
    Soaps Admin

ATTENTION: This forum encourages debate but this thread is starting to decline. Please remember that everyone is entitled to their own posts on this forum. Positive and negative. If you do not like someone's opinion, ignore it and either post in another thread or start your own thread. Do not bash someone for having an opinion that does not reflect your own.

Move on from this arguing.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/25 08:07AM
    #114   2013/11/25 09:35AM
    Yale Steam

I don't want that tramp to taint Dylan. She has already banged Victor, Adam, and Nick.

#115   2013/11/25 10:07AM
    Sinny

Quote maja:
    Quote TommyLeeJones:
    Quote maja:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

Ship that bore off.. gawd Avery is useless.

I have never been able to like Avery. What made me sick were all the cooking classes with Nick, and it has gone down hill since.

The name mini Victor is perfect.

I remember the bore tried getting Nick to drink wine and play chess.. YA right.. as if Nick could play chess. LMAO as if.. the boy is stupid

Nick is not as stupid as that slime ball Phyllis is. Phyllis sit on top of a nasty stinky dumpster and let Deacon boy play with her. Lol. Anyone sit on a dumpster like she did has to be the dumbest person and the stupidest person ever lived in gc. "NASTY"

Well Sharon had sex with various traveling salesmen that hit GC which isn't exactly safe. Not to mention the fact that she had sex with her former father in law. I know the fact that those who see Sharon as some sort of saint, think that because we didn't see a scene of them humping so it didn't happen. Well, we don't see Nikki & Victor having sex, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.Sharon and Victor held hands and went up to the bedroom , I'm sure they weren't playing checkers up there. To me having sex with your kids grandpa is just as nauseating as dumpster sex.

Can you prove any of this ? You and sinny hate is runing this board. You both are so jealous of Sharon that it kills you both.

What's really sad is that you think either Sinny or I are jealous of a fictional character. I think all of us are entitled to our opinions about this show and the characters who inhabit GC. If you feel that something I post is so hateful or offensive about Sharon you have a choice to not read it.

LOL cmon,, jealous of a crazy chick who sleeps with every male member of the families she is in. YAAAAAA

#116   2013/11/25 10:18AM
    lvsdasnow

In my opinion, the day Sharon finds out that Dylan is a Newman, she will go after him. Give her maybe three days and he will get plastered and she will be there.

It may be tomorrow, but we will not see it for 6 weeks. lol

#117   2013/11/25 10:55AM
    habbyfan

Oh well! It will never happen then,unless of course Victor adopts Dylan and I do not see that happening. JMO

#118   2013/11/25 12:00PM
    Charlie Big

Once Dylan finds out what Sharon has done to Phyllis and Summer, he isn't even gonna be interested. Dylan isn't into Sharon anyway and while I can see her trying to use him to make Nick jealous, who knows? Nick is always mad about something these days so I don't see Dylan turning to the skank. He is alot smarter to what she is up to and if he isn't, Avery will wise him up.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list