List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3867, Replies: 117
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #101   2013/11/25 03:36AM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

Ship that bore off.. gawd Avery is useless.

I have never been able to like Avery. What made me sick were all the cooking classes with Nick, and it has gone down hill since.

The name mini Victor is perfect.

I remember the bore tried getting Nick to drink wine and play chess.. YA right.. as if Nick could play chess. LMAO as if.. the boy is stupid

#102   2013/11/25 05:00AM
    1Elvis

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL
    Great minds,Sinny Hmm...Dad,Brother,Brother,Brother.Duck-duck-goose!!

Victor and Sharon NEVER slept with each other. They were only together to make Nicky jealous.

But if I'm wrong than show me on youtube.

Bravo! No proof what so ever she can prove it. no proof then it did not happen. I love it. Great post.

#103   2013/11/25 05:04AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

I have never been able to like Avery. What made me sick were all the cooking classes with Nick, and it has gone down hill since.

I remember the bore tried getting Nick to drink wine and play chess.. YA right.. as if Nick could play chess. LMAO as if.. the boy is stupid

Nick is not as stupid as that slime ball Phyllis is. Phyllis sit on top of a nasty stinky dumpster and let Deacon boy play with her. Lol. Anyone sit on a dumpster like she did has to be the dumbest person and the stupidest person ever lived in gc. "NASTY"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/25 05:06AM
    #104   2013/11/25 05:06AM
    Sinny

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: We know it will happen.. how soon will it happen is the question.. we know her sick obsession will take her right into Dylan's bed.. LOL

Victor and Sharon NEVER slept with each other. They were only together to make Nicky jealous.

Bravo! No proof what so ever she can prove it. no proof then it did not happen. I love it. Great post.

Denying it happened doesnt make it so..no matter how much it is said..sharin slept with victor..her kids grampa..sick

#105   2013/11/25 05:07AM
    Sinny

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Nick is not as stupid as that slime ball Phyllis is. Phyllis sit on top of a nasty stinky dumpster and let Deacon boy play with her. Lol. Anyone sit on a dumpster like she did has to be the dumbest person and the stupidest person ever lived in gc. "NASTY"

Nick is an idiot and fails at everything he does..a major loser

#106   2013/11/25 05:10AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote grammapam:

Denying it happened doesnt make it so..no matter how much it is said..sharin slept with victor..her kids grampa..sick

Did you see her in his bed ? I do not think so. and you never saw anything. Phyllis wanted sex with Victor, but he pushed her away. Then goes back to Jack pouting. Victor hurt her feelings so bad. You only saw what we saw and we sure in hell never saw sex between them.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/25 05:15AM
    #107   2013/11/25 05:18AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Nick is an idiot and fails at everything he does..a major loser

That would be Phyllis not Nick.

#108   2013/11/25 05:29AM
    walkingdead

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote grammapam:

Did you see her in his bed ? I do not think so. and you never saw anything. Phyllis wanted sex with Victor, but he pushed her away. Then goes back to Jack pouting. Victor hurt her feelings so bad. You only saw what we saw and we sure in hell never saw sex between them.

This one still going lol I was having a little chat about this same topic the other night in another thread and some fans said they saw actual footage of Sharon and Victor sex scenes. I had to lmao as I know for a fact there is no footage as there was no sex.

Since when does this show ever ever skip a sex scene - cause believe me if they did it (sex) - it would have been shown just for the whole controversy sake of it.

#109   2013/11/25 05:58AM
    maja

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Well Sharon had sex with various traveling salesmen that hit GC which isn't exactly safe. Not to mention the fact that she had sex with her former father in law. I know the fact that those who see Sharon as some sort of saint, think that because we didn't see a scene of them humping so it didn't happen. Well, we don't see Nikki & Victor having sex, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.Sharon and Victor held hands and went up to the bedroom , I'm sure they weren't playing checkers up there. To me having sex with your kids grandpa is just as nauseating as dumpster sex.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/25 06:05AM
    #110   2013/11/25 06:19AM
    TommyLeeJones

Quote maja:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Well Sharon had sex with various traveling salesmen that hit GC which isn't exactly safe. Not to mention the fact that she had sex with her former father in law. I know the fact that those who see Sharon as some sort of saint, think that because we didn't see a scene of them humping so it didn't happen. Well, we don't see Nikki & Victor having sex, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.Sharon and Victor held hands and went up to the bedroom , I'm sure they weren't playing checkers up there. To me having sex with your kids grandpa is just as nauseating as dumpster sex.

Can you prove any of this ? You and sinny hate is runing this board. You both are so jealous of Sharon that it kills you both.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list