List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3240, Replies: 117
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2013/11/24 05:56PM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

Ship that bore off.. gawd Avery is useless.

#92   2013/11/24 05:59PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

Just curious, do you follow SC on Twitter and Facebook too?

I didn't know she was on facebook.. so no.. but I follow her on twitter.. I only do twitter in spurts tho.. It is kinda boring.

I don't get the whole twitter thing, but I follow her too. I think SC does a great job portraying SN. It would be strange to hate the actress because I don't like the character she plays.

#93   2013/11/24 06:00PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

Tell me about it!

#94   2013/11/24 06:04PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

I didn't know she was on facebook.. so no.. but I follow her on twitter.. I only do twitter in spurts tho.. It is kinda boring.

I don't get the whole twitter thing, but I follow her too. I think SC does a great job portraying SN. It would be strange to hate the actress because I don't like the character she plays.

ya I don't hate sc, I hate sn tho and aint got no shame about it..

#95   2013/11/24 06:04PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Tell me about it!

at least I like hating on Sharon.. I just totally ff Avery. I only ff sharon if she is with nick. BLECK

#96   2013/11/24 06:09PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

I'll bet you were an English major.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 06:11PM
    #97   2013/11/24 06:12PM
    Sinny

Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

I'll bet you were an English major.

How'd you guess?

#98   2013/11/24 06:12PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Tell me about it!

at least I like hating on Sharon.. I just totally ff Avery. I only ff sharon if she is with nick. BLECK

LOL I know, me too.

#99   2013/11/24 06:13PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

Tell me about it!

LOL I know, me too.

There isn't one thing I like about Avery.. I wish she would get killed off or sent away.. far away.

#100   2013/11/24 07:27PM
    Layngel

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

I have never been able to like Avery. What made me sick were all the cooking classes with Nick, and it has gone down hill since.

The name mini Victor is perfect.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list