List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Worst storyline: Delia's death

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Worst storyline: Delia's death

Started by Sylviastel at 2013/11/23 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:03PM, Views: 540, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/23 01:02PM
    Worst storyline: Delia's death
    Sylviastel

CBS soaps in depth digest did their best and worst. Delia's hit and run was ranked as the year's worst storyline! I couldn't agree more!

#2   2013/11/23 01:08PM
    Re: Worst storyline: Delia's death
    villyforever55

Quote Sylviastel: CBS soaps in depth digest did their best and worst. Delia's hit and run was ranked as the year's worst storyline! I couldn't agree more!

Worst storyline ever, but the best performances I have seen in a very long time.

#3   2013/11/23 05:31PM
    Sylviastel

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Sylviastel: CBS soaps in depth digest did their best and worst. Delia's hit and run was ranked as the year's worst storyline! I couldn't agree more!

Worst storyline ever, but the best performances I have seen in a very long time.

Yes, it was all for their Emmy reel but nobody enjoyed watching it! Are daytime Emmys worth it anyway especially since the show is going in the wrong direction under JFP! Delia's death was senseless and unnecessary. She already beat leukemia! Besides the best soaps were tied between days & B&B as well!

#4   2013/11/23 05:37PM
    Sinny

horrible story

#5   2013/11/25 08:27AM
    Sylviastel

Quote Sinny:

horrible story

Yes, it was agreed by CBS soaps in depth magazine of all people.
    With only 4 soaps on the air, Delia's death was the worst this year so they can get Emmys because JFP wanted juicy material for the show!
    Nobody here on this message board praised it except for the acting but the Emmys are just meaningless statues if you lose viewers in the long run!

#6   2013/11/25 12:29PM
    alanadz

I think the writers did this in a desperate attempt to keep BM. But it failed and now precious little Dee is gone forever.

#7   2013/11/25 12:35PM
    GCresident

Quote villyforever55:

ITA. Hope it was all worth it in the end. Emmys for your show that is in jeopardy of canceling is no good.

#8   2013/11/25 01:03PM
    reng

I'm going to be a little controversial here and say that acting grief-stricken is probably one off the easier things an actor can do. It's not necessarily something that will earn an Emmy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list