List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am so tired....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so tired....

Started by switzerland at 2013/11/22 08:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:37PM, Views: 2382, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/11/24 03:36PM
    Re: I am so tired....
    SadieLadie

If MS was smart, she would come back to Y&R, because her Stafford Project on YouTube is a real amateurish joke. What a step down and a waste of talent. What was/is she thinking?
    She'll come back when her YouTube videos lose their appeal. People are watching them now because they miss MS and Phyllis. True MS fans would watch her mow the lawn and get excited.

#42   2013/11/24 03:39PM
    laurie6

Quote SadieLadie: If MS was smart, she would come back to Y&R, because her Stafford Project on YouTube is a real amateurish joke. What a step down and a waste of talent. What was/is she thinking?
    She'll come back when her YouTube videos lose their appeal. People are watching them now because they miss MS and Phyllis. True MS fans would watch her mow the lawn and get excited.

Or maybe some people like it, Just because you don't doesn't mean no one else does. I think it is great she is doing her own thing and not worrying about all the negative people.

#43   2013/11/24 04:51PM
    vet1983

Quote SadieLadie: If MS was smart, she would come back to Y&R, because her Stafford Project on YouTube is a real amateurish joke. What a step down and a waste of talent. What was/is she thinking?

Just cause it's a joke to you that doesn't mean it's a joke for her fans.

#44   2013/11/24 05:06PM
    calliope

Quote vet1983:

Just cause it's a joke to you that doesn't mean it's a joke for her fans.

I think web is the way it is going to be in the future. She and thousands of others may be on to something and Sadie will have to eat her words.

#45   2013/11/24 05:11PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

I hear what you're saying, I think it's hilarious with the zealousness in the so called retaliation against a fictional character being bashed, trying to even the supposed score for Phyllis. Those that are Sharon fans aren't dissuaded by the noise. Sharon is the shining star on the show, she creates more buzz then any other character on the show. That's all the writers care about, is who's engaging the fans, creating talk about the show.

It's very funny. So let me get this straight. All these threads about Sharon are being posted by Phyllis fans? Hasn't Phyllis been gone for months? Unless Phyllis is coming back to the show, this seems rather pointless and silly. But no one ever accused soap fans of being smart.

A better assumption would be that the threads are being started by people who don't like Sharon.

LMAO

#46   2013/11/25 12:13PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

I hear what you're saying, I think it's hilarious with the zealousness in the so called retaliation against a fictional character being bashed, trying to even the supposed score for Phyllis. Those that are Sharon fans aren't dissuaded by the noise. Sharon is the shining star on the show, she creates more buzz then any other character on the show. That's all the writers care about, is who's engaging the fans, creating talk about the show.

It's very funny. So let me get this straight. All these threads about Sharon are being posted by Phyllis fans? Hasn't Phyllis been gone for months? Unless Phyllis is coming back to the show, this seems rather pointless and silly. But no one ever accused soap fans of being smart.

If you don't like Sharon, there is this function on your remote called a fast forward button. Try it, it works!

A better assumption would be that the threads are being started by people who don't like Sharon.

#47   2013/11/25 12:31PM
    APRIL JOY

I understand the hate but some hate ShAron some hate Phyllis. Both have done wrong things. No matter what neither will pay fully for their crimes.I do think ShAron has paid more because she sat in jail for a very long time for a crime she didn't commit.I hate the way they took ShAron and jade her into something that we know ShAron would never be.I do want her better and back on track.even if they do bring ShAron back to us people will always bash her and blame her.

#48   2013/11/25 12:37PM
    Lanie1959

I would just say if you can't handle an opposing Point of view then maybe a general message is not for you.... there are plenty of fan only sites out there .....it's kind of paranoid to think posters are trying to get you to hate or love any character but they are just as entitled to to love or hate any character as you are,

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list