List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am so tired....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so tired....

Started by switzerland at 2013/11/22 08:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:37PM, Views: 2252, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/24 12:22PM
    Re: I am so tired....
    lilie

well, for me I LOVE both actresses and characters.

With MS leaving I did feel the emptiness in the show.

But THANKFULLY I have my SC and she's doing a HECK of a job filling that emptiness and that makes me very HAPPY

And if SC/Sharon Newman was to ever leave, then that would be the END for me with that show b/c SC/SN is my FAVORITE off all time and that will NEVER change as far I'm concerned

But I still miss me some Phyllis though

#32   2013/11/24 12:34PM
    Sinny

Quote lilie: well, for me I LOVE both actresses and characters.

With MS leaving I did feel the emptiness in the show.

But THANKFULLY I have my SC and she's doing a HECK of a job filling that emptiness and that makes me very HAPPY

And if SC/Sharon Newman was to ever leave, then that would be the END for me with that show b/c SC/SN is my FAVORITE off all time and that will NEVER change as far I'm concerned

But I still miss me some Phyllis though

there are some characters that just should not be recast.. as much as I bash Sharon Newman. I believe Sharon Case is one that should not be recast... her and MS are epic as Sharon and Phyllis

#33   2013/11/24 02:42PM
    Savoy

Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

I hear what you're saying, I think it's hilarious with the zealousness in the so called retaliation against a fictional character being bashed, trying to even the supposed score for Phyllis. Those that are Sharon fans aren't dissuaded by the noise. Sharon is the shining star on the show, she creates more buzz then any other character on the show. That's all the writers care about, is who's engaging the fans, creating talk about the show.

#34   2013/11/24 02:59PM
    Sinny

She sure isn't the shining star for me LOL.. LOLOL

#35   2013/11/24 03:08PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Savoy:
    Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

I hear what you're saying, I think it's hilarious with the zealousness in the so called retaliation against a fictional character being bashed, trying to even the supposed score for Phyllis. Those that are Sharon fans aren't dissuaded by the noise. Sharon is the shining star on the show, she creates more buzz then any other character on the show. That's all the writers care about, is who's engaging the fans, creating talk about the show.

It's very funny. So let me get this straight. All these threads about Sharon are being posted by Phyllis fans? Hasn't Phyllis been gone for months? Unless Phyllis is coming back to the show, this seems rather pointless and silly. But no one ever accused soap fans of being smart.

#36   2013/11/24 03:12PM
    pgl35

Quote Savoy:

Sharon is no shining star , she's a bore.

#37   2013/11/24 03:13PM
    Savoy

Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Savoy:

It's very funny. So let me get this straight. All these threads about Sharon are being posted by Phyllis fans? Hasn't Phyllis been gone for months? Unless Phyllis is coming back to the show, this seems rather pointless and silly. But no one ever accused soap fans of being smart.

Yes she's been gone for months now, with no hint of a recast in the near future. I think it's pointless as well, what's done is done, it can't be undone or made up for.

#38   2013/11/24 03:16PM
    Savoy

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Savoy:

Sharon is no shining star , she's a bore.

She's a shining star alright, no one else creates buzz as Sharon does. Sharon can't be to boring, she's constantly being talked about, boring characters don't get thread after thread on them.

#39   2013/11/24 03:24PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote hopey pix: I sure will be heartbroken to see Billy Miller leave!It's hard to remember David Tom!!Billy has been so good in the part lately!I was heartbroken when SPF left as Sam like this!I sure didn't like when Billy returned then,because Victor was hounding him!But,the right kind of s/l like this last one,it made Billy Miller shine!!

I'm not happy he is leaving either. I hate seeing good actors leaving, even if it is their choice.

#40   2013/11/24 03:26PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Savoy:

A better assumption would be that the threads are being started by people who don't like Sharon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list