List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am so tired....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so tired....

Started by switzerland at 2013/11/22 08:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:37PM, Views: 2315, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/24 04:21AM
    Re: I am so tired....
    Sinny

what amazes me the most is that who the complaining is coming from.. some of the biggest phyllis bashers on the board.. phyllis was and is bashed every single day and we never complain.. we just go bash sharon some more LOL.. we are allowed to bash the characters..and I am not stopping until they write sharon unbashable.. and that is so not going to happen.. without Phyllis on the show Sharon is getting all the crap.. I kinda like it.. it looks good on her

#22   2013/11/24 09:57AM
    Bresean

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: First of all, Sharon hate is no more ridiculous than Phyllis hate. Phyllis did not burn Sasha's apartment. Sasha passed out with a lit ciggy and started the fire. No one is trying to get anyone to hate Sharon. Some have never liked Sharon and never will. And all the bash threads about Phyllis never made me hate her. I like Phyllis for Phyllis. Others like Sharon for Sharon. So what? Who cares?

Exactly.. we like who we like.. and I too hated all the phyllis bashing but there is nothing I could do about it.,.. now it is Sharon's turn,.. they are writing her as a nasty witch and we are commenting on it.. why should Sharon be bash free.. my fave sure wasnt.

The writers made her a horrible witch...the posters have every right to their opinion. Phylis is gone unfortunately wish she was back as least she was a likeable witch

LOL MS was such a great actress it didn't matter what she did,.

I second that

#23   2013/11/24 10:12AM
    K. Spaudling

Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

Well, I can only suggest that if the posts are bothersome I would opt not to read and engage in topic.
    Sharon is being assesed and criticized for her behavior and actions, which quite frankly have been deplorable.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 10:15AM
    #24   2013/11/24 10:14AM
    Bresean

Quote maja: I miss Phyllis! I use to scream at the screen at her but, at least she was interesting and MS was exciting to watch. This show has become boring without Phyllis.If I were tptb I would offer MS anything I could to get her back and sorry but we need her not a recast.

I totally agree, we need MS back for sure, as long as it's taking them to replace her, tells me they can't find nobody,that can act no where near as great as MS do.

#25   2013/11/24 10:27AM
    Joy T

I love the good, bad and ugly! The all have been very bad at some point in time. That makes for interesting entertainment.

I love my Sharon character and I so miss our fabulous "red".

Victor and Adam have been mean scoundrels and if either one of them leave, I will be heartbroken.

Great Y&R casts! Wish I could be more positive about their writing team because that is a problem with the Sharon character.

#26   2013/11/24 10:32AM
    Sinny

Quote K. Spaudling:
    Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

Well, I can only suggest that if the posts are bothersome I would opt not to read and engage in topic.
    Sharon is being assesed and criticized for her behavior and actions, which quite frankly have been deplorable.

Exactly.. everyone else gets called out for their nasty behaviour.. so will Sharon

#27   2013/11/24 10:34AM
    Sinny

Quote Joy T: I love the good, bad and ugly! The all have been very bad at some point in time. That makes for interesting entertainment.

Victor and Adam have been mean scoundrels and if either one of them leave, I will be heartbroken.

Great Y&R casts! Wish I could be more positive about their writing team because that is a problem with the Sharon character.

Great post joy.. they have all taken their turn at bad.. the writers don't seem to know what to do with her.

#28   2013/11/24 10:42AM
    habbyfan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Joy T: I love the good, bad and ugly! The all have been very bad at some point in time. That makes for interesting entertainment.

Great post joy.. they have all taken their turn at bad.. the writers don't seem to know what to do with her.

You are so right Joy,every character has taken turns on the show of being despicable and I am with you, if they leave,I miss them all.Bravo

#29   2013/11/24 10:47AM
    hopey pix

I sure will be heartbroken to see Billy Miller leave!It's hard to remember David Tom!!Billy has been so good in the part lately!I was heartbroken when SPF left as Sam like this!I sure didn't like when Billy returned then,because Victor was hounding him!But,the right kind of s/l like this last one,it made Billy Miller shine!!

#30   2013/11/24 11:26AM
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: I sure will be heartbroken to see Billy Miller leave!It's hard to remember David Tom!!Billy has been so good in the part lately!I was heartbroken when SPF left as Sam like this!I sure didn't like when Billy returned then,because Victor was hounding him!But,the right kind of s/l like this last one,it made Billy Miller shine!!

I agree hopey, Billy Miller did shine!!! I loved him and Vickie on Friday's CDN.eppy...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list