List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am so tired....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so tired....

Started by switzerland at 2013/11/22 08:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:37PM, Views: 2261, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/23 05:12PM
    Re: I am so tired....
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: First of all, Sharon hate is no more ridiculous than Phyllis hate. Phyllis did not burn Sasha's apartment. Sasha passed out with a lit ciggy and started the fire. No one is trying to get anyone to hate Sharon. Some have never liked Sharon and never will. And all the bash threads about Phyllis never made me hate her. I like Phyllis for Phyllis. Others like Sharon for Sharon. So what? Who cares?

Exactly.. we like who we like.. and I too hated all the phyllis bashing but there is nothing I could do about it.,.. now it is Sharon's turn,.. they are writing her as a nasty witch and we are commenting on it.. why should Sharon be bash free.. my fave sure wasnt.

The writers made her a horrible witch...the posters have every right to their opinion. Phylis is gone unfortunately wish she was back as least she was a likeable witch

LOL MS was such a great actress it didn't matter what she did,.
    Copy that.MS was amazing in the role of Phyllis,imo.She got bashed more than any other on this board.Whats the difference now,because its Sharon.It'll be interesting to see if the new Phyllis gets bashed .

She was so good.. I miss her presence on the screen.. none of the other females have it like she did.. she did get bashed more than any other character that is why I find it so funny that sharon fans are having a problem with the sharon bashing.. they sure enjoy the phyllis bashing LOL.. I am totally betting the new one won't be bashed as much as MS's version.

No it was very much about MS and all the power to her. What a formidable actress and human being.

There is nothing on the show currently that holds a candle to her screen presence. Hopefully they will find someone to do something because this show is in a dreadful depressive coma..

#12   2013/11/23 05:15PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: First of all, Sharon hate is no more ridiculous than Phyllis hate. Phyllis did not burn Sasha's apartment. Sasha passed out with a lit ciggy and started the fire. No one is trying to get anyone to hate Sharon. Some have never liked Sharon and never will. And all the bash threads about Phyllis never made me hate her. I like Phyllis for Phyllis. Others like Sharon for Sharon. So what? Who cares?

Exactly.. we like who we like.. and I too hated all the phyllis bashing but there is nothing I could do about it.,.. now it is Sharon's turn,.. they are writing her as a nasty witch and we are commenting on it.. why should Sharon be bash free.. my fave sure wasnt.

The writers made her a horrible witch...the posters have every right to their opinion. Phylis is gone unfortunately wish she was back as least she was a likeable witch

Copy that.MS was amazing in the role of Phyllis,imo.She got bashed more than any other on this board.Whats the difference now,because its Sharon.It'll be interesting to see if the new Phyllis gets bashed .

She was so good.. I miss her presence on the screen.. none of the other females have it like she did.. she did get bashed more than any other character that is why I find it so funny that sharon fans are having a problem with the sharon bashing.. they sure enjoy the phyllis bashing LOL.. I am totally betting the new one won't be bashed as much as MS's version.

No it was very much about MS and all the power to her. What a formidable actress and human being.

There is nothing on the show currently that holds a candle to her screen presence. Hopefully they will find someone to do something because this show is in a dreadful depressive coma..

I hate that.. cuz I have loved this show for so long.. but it is so bad.. and now with no MS I just don't have the interest I used to..now bashing sharon is all I have left. LOL and the skank makes it so damn easy.

#13   2013/11/23 05:18PM
    grammapam

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

I hate that.. cuz I have loved this show for so long.. but it is so bad.. and now with no MS I just don't have the interest I used to..now bashing sharon is all I have left. LOL and the skank makes it so damn easy.
    Too easy.We don't even know if the new Phyllis will have the same fire.

#14   2013/11/23 05:19PM
    Sinny

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

she won't have the same fire. LOL and who knows when they will get a new one.. she is needed NOW

#15   2013/11/23 05:49PM
    maja

I miss Phyllis! I use to scream at the screen at her but, at least she was interesting and MS was exciting to watch. This show has become boring without Phyllis.If I were tptb I would offer MS anything I could to get her back and sorry but we need her not a recast.

#16   2013/11/23 06:01PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote maja: I miss Phyllis! I use to scream at the screen at her but, at least she was interesting and MS was exciting to watch. This show has become boring without Phyllis.If I were tptb I would offer MS anything I could to get her back and sorry but we need her not a recast.

MS's Phyllis used to make me so angry. I was like why are you doing this? But she made me care and kept it fun. I so loved her so many times too.

#17   2013/11/23 07:11PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

she won't have the same fire. LOL and who knows when they will get a new one.. she is needed NOW

There is no replacement for MS. But if they do bring in a new Phyllis , I hope they know it has to be someone with some fire and not some subtle and passionless Phyllis. It must be someone with lots of fire , sex appeal, and passion like MS brought to the role. I never wanted a replacement , but now I am having second thoughts. This show is just dead without Phyllis. No one they have on there now can bring the fire like MS did. MS was the cream of the crop.

#18   2013/11/23 07:12PM
    pgl35

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

You said it so well Sunny, and ITA.

#19   2013/11/23 07:20PM
    calliope

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

That's my concern. Someone without that fiery presence or someone that is trying too hard to mimic MS.

#20   2013/11/24 12:02AM
    Ethelmae02

so some are upset over bashing of Sharin newman. Well too darn bad cause its not against any rules the character is bashed. Even if it means there are tons of threads popping up everyday. Some of us strongly hate her. Aint no shame in that. Phylis was bashed shamefully daily on this board and many others. I dont recall any Phylis fans crying foul over it. As long as she is on the show its OPEN Sharin bashing season cause she is a character yet on Y&R. Frankly Im sick of her getting off crime after crime and smirking in the Newmans face over it. She has stupid Nick snowed but whats new? burning down someone's home yet living and squatting on his land after doing so is too over the top. Her butt should be locked away or in prison. Phylis was harped on for how she ate, walked, talked, pronounced "daughter", kissed, breathed, the clothes she wore, eating a donut..you name it it was big news on MB just to bash Phylis and the the actress who had the role. It was her body wearing the clothes, talking and walking and eating. Yet it was tolerated.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 12:08AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list