List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am so tired....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so tired....

Started by switzerland at 2013/11/22 08:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:37PM, Views: 2311, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 08:07PM
    I am so tired....
    switzerland

First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

#2   2013/11/22 08:17PM
    Re: I am so tired....
    Sunnyflower

Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

Pardon me? I don't understand your post at all.

Sharon did some things. So did Phyllis (who is no longer on the show).

????

#3   2013/11/22 10:30PM
    velocity

First of all, Sharon hate is no more ridiculous than Phyllis hate. Phyllis did not burn Sasha's apartment. Sasha passed out with a lit ciggy and started the fire. No one is trying to get anyone to hate Sharon. Some have never liked Sharon and never will. And all the bash threads about Phyllis never made me hate her. I like Phyllis for Phyllis. Others like Sharon for Sharon. So what? Who cares?

#4   2013/11/23 01:30AM
    Sinny

Quote velocity: First of all, Sharon hate is no more ridiculous than Phyllis hate. Phyllis did not burn Sasha's apartment. Sasha passed out with a lit ciggy and started the fire. No one is trying to get anyone to hate Sharon. Some have never liked Sharon and never will. And all the bash threads about Phyllis never made me hate her. I like Phyllis for Phyllis. Others like Sharon for Sharon. So what? Who cares?

Exactly.. we like who we like.. and I too hated all the phyllis bashing but there is nothing I could do about it.,.. now it is Sharon's turn,.. they are writing her as a nasty witch and we are commenting on it.. why should Sharon be bash free.. my fave sure wasnt.

#5   2013/11/23 04:16PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: First of all, Sharon hate is no more ridiculous than Phyllis hate. Phyllis did not burn Sasha's apartment. Sasha passed out with a lit ciggy and started the fire. No one is trying to get anyone to hate Sharon. Some have never liked Sharon and never will. And all the bash threads about Phyllis never made me hate her. I like Phyllis for Phyllis. Others like Sharon for Sharon. So what? Who cares?

Exactly.. we like who we like.. and I too hated all the phyllis bashing but there is nothing I could do about it.,.. now it is Sharon's turn,.. they are writing her as a nasty witch and we are commenting on it.. why should Sharon be bash free.. my fave sure wasnt.

The writers made her a horrible witch...the posters have every right to their opinion. Phylis is gone unfortunately wish she was back as least she was a likeable witch

#6   2013/11/23 04:48PM
    Sinny

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

The writers made her a horrible witch...the posters have every right to their opinion. Phylis is gone unfortunately wish she was back as least she was a likeable witch

LOL MS was such a great actress it didn't matter what she did,.

#7   2013/11/23 04:57PM
    calliope

At least Phyllis was in your face about manipulating you! No wishy washy tear stained eyelashes and woe is me.

#8   2013/11/23 04:58PM
    grammapam

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

Copy that.MS was amazing in the role of Phyllis,imo.She got bashed more than any other on this board.Whats the difference now,because its Sharon.It'll be interesting to see if the new Phyllis gets bashed .

#9   2013/11/23 05:00PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: At least Phyllis was in your face about manipulating you! No wishy washy tear stained eyelashes and woe is me.

LOL I loved when she got in anyone's face. I miss her fire.. there is no one with the fire that she has..the show is really lacking in the fiesty woman category.

#10   2013/11/23 05:02PM
    Sinny

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Sinny:

Copy that.MS was amazing in the role of Phyllis,imo.She got bashed more than any other on this board.Whats the difference now,because its Sharon.It'll be interesting to see if the new Phyllis gets bashed .

She was so good.. I miss her presence on the screen.. none of the other females have it like she did.. she did get bashed more than any other character that is why I find it so funny that sharon fans are having a problem with the sharon bashing.. they sure enjoy the phyllis bashing LOL.. I am totally betting the new one won't be bashed as much as MS's version.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list