List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch

Started by MagGrub at 2013/11/22 08:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/28 12:36AM, Views: 6452, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 08:06PM
    My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch
    MagGrub

Stitch's family hasn't shown up because Stitch doesn't have a family anymore. His wife WAS Kelly, but they divorced because of the child they lost together, Sam. This is a hard subject for him and he doesn't want to talk about it, or overshadows Dylans problems.

Thoughts anyone?

#2   2013/11/22 08:20PM
    Re: My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch
    Ari1

Quote MagGrub: Stitch's family hasn't shown up because Stitch doesn't have a family anymore. His wife WAS Kelly, but they divorced because of the child they lost together, Sam. This is a hard subject for him and he doesn't want to talk about it, or overshadows Dylans problems.

Thoughts anyone?

Interesting theory. I'm getting the vibe that Kelly is the hit and run driver. She could be Stitch's wife and the driver.

#3   2013/11/22 09:37PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote MagGrub: Stitch's family hasn't shown up because Stitch doesn't have a family anymore. His wife WAS Kelly, but they divorced because of the child they lost together, Sam. This is a hard subject for him and he doesn't want to talk about it, or overshadows Dylans problems.

Thoughts anyone?

... WOW, how insightful!
    That never crossed my mind. Not only is it plausible, that scenario would add so much depth and complexity to the show that it desperatley needs!
    Cynthia Watros is too amazing of an actress, not to have her an intricate role.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 09:38PM
    #4   2013/11/23 08:18AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote K. Spaudling:

Thoughts anyone?

... WOW, how insightful!
    That never crossed my mind. Not only is it plausible, that scenario would add so much depth and complexity to the show that it desperatley needs!

She is an excellent actress and does crazy better than most. Also, Cynthia is probably 10 years older than most of the leading men in GC. She is more Jack's age. I don't know why I brought that up other than I don't think she would be a good paring with Billy.

#5   2013/11/23 12:04PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote K. Spaudling:

Thoughts anyone?

... WOW, how insightful!

She is an excellent actress and does crazy better than most. Also, Cynthia is probably 10 years older than most of the leading men in GC. She is more Jack's age. I don't know why I brought that up other than I don't think she would be a good paring with Billy.

She is older than Billy by a number of years so her and Jack would be better.

#6   2013/11/23 05:46PM
    calliope

But why would she be attending meetings in GC? Didn't Stitch say at one time that he moved there without the family and they would come later?

#7   2013/11/23 11:44PM
    jorie

Quote calliope: But why would she be attending meetings in GC? Didn't Stitch say at one time that he moved there without the family and they would come later?

Kelly said her husbands name was Dean .Stitch's name is Ben. if shes the driver (the name KELLY WHITE ON THE LIST WAS SOME KIND OF HINT)I doubt she had a son or husband.it is her or something to do with Courtney or carmine,that hit Dee.

#8   2013/11/25 01:39PM
    alanadz

Thoughts anyone?

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

#9   2013/11/25 01:39PM
    alanadz

Thoughts anyone?

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

#10   2013/11/25 01:46PM
    Gideon58

I really don't see Phelps bringing in family for Stitch since it might actually take away screentime from her favorite boy toy Steve Burton.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list