List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I still think Courtney is related to...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I still think Courtney is related to...

Started by SamSpectra at 2013/11/22 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 11:31AM, Views: 2475, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 05:19PM
    I still think Courtney is related to...
    SamSpectra

Grace! Do we know where Grace is now? Either way I feel as though Courtney is hiding something, and to me she reminds me of Grace.

#2   2013/11/23 08:51AM
    Re: I still think Courtney is related to...
    Milkshake24

I'd go with Britney Hodges as her relative before Grace Turner. Grace and Hillary perhaps? They never explained how she got the last name Curtis and her real name is Ann Turner with Mother Rose Turner. Maybe Curtis was Hilary's Dad and Turner Grace's dad?

#3   2013/11/23 09:09AM
    APRIL JOY

Why should she be related to anyone.Why can't she just be Courtney.maybe she is a undercover cop working a drug ring.maybe her family are criminals .who knows

#4   2013/11/23 08:20PM
    Axl Rose

Courtney as Grace Turner's daughter would be great

#5   2013/11/23 11:27PM
    troycody

Quote Milkshake24: I'd go with Britney Hodges as her relative before Grace Turner. Grace and Hillary perhaps? They never explained how she got the last name Curtis and her real name is Ann Turner with Mother Rose Turner. Maybe Curtis was Hilary's Dad and Turner Grace's dad?

oh wow what a concept!!! I never connected grace Turner to Ann Turner. Grace was a big story line for a few months.

#6   2013/11/23 11:34PM
    LaBrae

Quote APRIL JOY: Why should she be related to anyone.Why can't she just be Courtney.maybe she is a undercover cop working a drug ring.maybe her family are criminals .who knows

I agree. It starts becoming redundant when they keep having characters pop up related to someone. Of course, its a part of daytime, but Y&R has been having too many recent SLs of this nature. So i'd rather Courtney have some other form of secret opposed to revealing who she's related to.

I'm still thinking she could be somehow connected to Delia's death.

#7   2013/11/24 11:53AM
    FL senior fan

I think she is related to that guy in prison with Fen.
    She's ashamed or hiding something about home life.

#8   2013/11/24 12:05PM
    Lizzytish

Whoever it is or isn't I just wish they'd move on already. Tired if waiting for something to happen.

#9   2013/11/24 12:08PM
    Sinny

Quote LaBrae:
    Quote APRIL JOY: Why should she be related to anyone.Why can't she just be Courtney.maybe she is a undercover cop working a drug ring.maybe her family are criminals .who knows

I agree. It starts becoming redundant when they keep having characters pop up related to someone. Of course, its a part of daytime, but Y&R has been having too many recent SLs of this nature. So i'd rather Courtney have some other form of secret opposed to revealing who she's related to.

I'm still thinking she could be somehow connected to Delia's death.

I totally agree about the being related.. hate that.. such lame slack writing. I can't stand Couteney.

#10   2013/11/25 08:19AM
    Dog Mom

I think Kelly is going to be Courtney's Mom and Zach is Courtney's brother ----- I think Kelly has a dependency problem and that's the drug connection with Courtney (buys them for her). That is why she doesn't want Noah to meet her family.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list