List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/22 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 10:55AM, Views: 3014, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/23 04:43PM
    Re: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Nick was simply boring for the longest. Now, he's become an insufferable jerk. He's becoming as territorial as dear ole dad and that's not a flattering look. All the dimples in the world won't fix what ails him now.

Nick is jealous and insecure. He doesn't have any way other than fighting to prove his worth,but that's his own fault. Maybe if he actually DID something he would feel better about himself and wouldn't rely so much on the Newman name, money, his dimples and having to blame others for his self-inflicted troubles. Shame, because I like Nick.

Morning, Cajun!

I used to like Nick but the last 2 writing teams have done the character no favors.

I agree! In fact, just for Nick to be able to do this storyline with the idiot, they have had to dumb down so far that he is almost in a walking coma, just to relate to her.

#32   2013/11/23 04:50PM
    alanadz

Inappropriate content removed. See email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 09:45PM
    #33   2013/11/23 04:52PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Charlie Big: Who does this guy think that he is? He is just so tiresome and such a knee jerk! He just wants Dylan to clear out! Dylan doesn't want his life! Telling Dylan to stay away from his family and that he wants his life??? I am beginning to think that Nick has been in his coma for so long that now he is just gone slap happy crazy! No wonder he is hanging around Sharon. She is the only woman in town, loonier than he is. This dimwitted druelling idiot has some nerve taking a punch at Dylan because they are in the same place for dinner! I am so sick of this putrid little man that I wish the writers would either grow him up or stick him in a juvenile setting while he continues to play with his little toys and sucks his thumb! I am bored with him and tired of watching him look like an druelling and dribbling idiot who makes spit bubbles all day long.

Sorry but like Stitch said he doesn't blame Nick for how he's acting. He would be the same way. Stitch knows that Dylan is goading Nick every chance he gets. The look on Dylan's face when he saw Nick looking at them as they walked in. Pushing Nick's buttons. It's not like they couldn't go to OTB for dinner instead of GCAC. Avery knew the family would be at the GCAC cause Nikki told her she was telling them at a family dinner tonight and EVERYBODY(including Avery) knows the Newmans ALWAYS have special family dinners at the GCAC. JMHO

Nothing to be sorry about. Dylan is a reasonable man, Nick Newman is not. Nick Newman is a spoiled brat and Stitch will learn that in time. As for Dylan and Avery eating there, so what? Who is Nick Newman to dictate what they do or where they dine? Last time I checked he didn't own the city or the restaurant. In fact, Nick is nothing more than a selfish child. He is with a trick who humiliated him by cuckholding with his own brother and then went off and did his dad and he is upset because Dylan and Avery are having dinner? Maybe Nick is the one who should shut himself off and make his excuses not to be in public rather than try and dictate where others may go. Very and Dylan are free adults, they don't need to walk around in shadows to avoid an idiot like Nick Newman. He acted like the fool that he is and if he didn't spend days so lazy and incompetent, naval gazing, he would already know that. As long as he keeps company with the dimwit and the "Chucky" wannabe, he is learning nothing but rather having his own stupidity re-enforced. Nick needs to realize that the world does not revolve around him and that nobody flat out cares but the trick in the backyard because she is desperate.

#34   2013/11/23 05:42PM
    Please_listen

Quote Charlie Big: Who does this guy think that he is? He is just so tiresome and such a knee jerk! He just wants Dylan to clear out! Dylan doesn't want his life! Telling Dylan to stay away from his family and that he wants his life??? I am beginning to think that Nick has been in his coma for so long that now he is just gone slap happy crazy! No wonder he is hanging around Sharon. She is the only woman in town, loonier than he is. This dimwitted druelling idiot has some nerve taking a punch at Dylan because they are in the same place for dinner! I am so sick of this putrid little man that I wish the writers would either grow him up or stick him in a juvenile setting while he continues to play with his little toys and sucks his thumb! I am bored with him and tired of watching him look like an druelling and dribbling idiot who makes spit bubbles all day long.

I was wondering when Nick bought the Athletic Club? He's walking up on Dylan like Dylan walked up in the Underground with his romantic plans for Avery. Nick had no right to approach Dylan, he does not own GC, Dylan has just as much rite to go out with a woman as he does. Nick never seems to hide his light under a bushel when he's won a woman over another man like Jack for instance. I didn't see him hiding out to keep from having Jack to deal with seeing him all over Phyl.

He never considered anyone feelings who got hurt by him being with someone, too bad he can dish it, but seems to have a problem swallowing it.

Tough Tit, Nick needs to grow the freak up, he's acting like 2 year old toddler throwing a tantrum cause he can't have his way. IT's so unappealling Nick's looking like a complete idiot.

#35   2013/11/23 05:48PM
    longtimefansc

Hahahahaha! Big, you crack me up! Thanks for doing all that typing for me. Saves me time from typing the exact same thing. His character is such a joke now"

#36   2013/11/23 06:09PM
    Charlie Big

Quote longtimefansc:

Hahahahaha! Big, you crack me up! Thanks for doing all that typing for me. Saves me time from typing the exact same thing. His character is such a joke now"

No problem. Nick is the biggest knee jerk on the show.

#37   2013/11/23 08:18PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not a Dylan fan, but OMG Nick is such a arrogant SOB! Get over yourself, you overgrown baby!

He is nothing but a big, overgrown, lazy coward! He is acting like a big knee jerk!

Nick is just one of those guys that I just want to strangle

#38   2013/11/23 09:32PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not a Dylan fan, but OMG Nick is such a arrogant SOB! Get over yourself, you overgrown baby!

He is nothing but a big, overgrown, lazy coward! He is acting like a big knee jerk!

Nick is just one of those guys that I just want to strangle

If Nick don't leave Dylan alone, it just might happen!

#39   2013/11/23 11:45PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Lady53:

Sorry but like Stitch said he doesn't blame Nick for how he's acting. He would be the same way. Stitch knows that Dylan is goading Nick every chance he gets. The look on Dylan's face when he saw Nick looking at them as they walked in. Pushing Nick's buttons. It's not like they couldn't go to OTB for dinner instead of GCAC. Avery knew the family would be at the GCAC cause Nikki told her she was telling them at a family dinner tonight and EVERYBODY(including Avery) knows the Newmans ALWAYS have special family dinners at the GCAC. JMHO

Nothing to be sorry about. Dylan is a reasonable man, Nick Newman is not. Nick Newman is a spoiled brat and Stitch will learn that in time. As for Dylan and Avery eating there, so what? Who is Nick Newman to dictate what they do or where they dine? Last time I checked he didn't own the city or the restaurant. In fact, Nick is nothing more than a selfish child. He is with a trick who humiliated him by cuckholding with his own brother and then went off and did his dad and he is upset because Dylan and Avery are having dinner? Maybe Nick is the one who should shut himself off and make his excuses not to be in public rather than try and dictate where others may go. Very and Dylan are free adults, they don't need to walk around in shadows to avoid an idiot like Nick Newman. He acted like the fool that he is and if he didn't spend days so lazy and incompetent, naval gazing, he would already know that. As long as he keeps company with the dimwit and the "Chucky" wannabe, he is learning nothing but rather having his own stupidity re-enforced. Nick needs to realize that the world does not revolve around him and that nobody flat out cares but the trick in the backyard because she is desperate.
    great thread CB. Nick is a rich bum who needs a hobby or goal. he's mad he lost Avery. Well to me Avery dodged a bullet getting involved in his 3 ring circus with Sharin and that bratty kid.

#40   2013/11/24 03:39AM
    Sinny

Nick is such a rotten spoiled brat.. he is worse than his spoiled entitled daughter the other brat... that kid stands no chance with Nick as a dad.. Nick is useless.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list