List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/22 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 10:55AM, Views: 3053, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/23 05:44AM
    Re: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!
    Homesick Cajun

Nick was simply boring for the longest. Now, he's become an insufferable jerk. He's becoming as territorial as dear ole dad and that's not a flattering look. All the dimples in the world won't fix what ails him now.

#22   2013/11/23 06:00AM
    Sinny

Quote vet1983: How can someone be so handsome and hot be such a dumb azz

terrible.. he is such a cutie but such a loser.

#23   2013/11/23 06:02AM
    Sinny

Quote Kimsview: First of all, Who Are A Hilarious LMAO

It's true all of it. I've been watching for YEARS and Nick's character is not very likable. He's as messed up as Sharon. Need to give his character a story line, a real story line. And he's running out of women in this town to fall in love with. Bring some new characters into this soap opera. It gets boring watching the same thing happen over and over with the same character.

I hate all the breaking up and getting back together.. so stupid..if it didn't work the first time there is a good chance it will not work the next time.. shick are cheaters and will always be cheaters..

#24   2013/11/23 08:49AM
    villyforever55

Quote Homesick Cajun: Nick was simply boring for the longest. Now, he's become an insufferable jerk. He's becoming as territorial as dear ole dad and that's not a flattering look. All the dimples in the world won't fix what ails him now.

Nick is jealous and insecure. He doesn't have any way other than fighting to prove his worth,but that's his own fault. Maybe if he actually DID something he would feel better about himself and wouldn't rely so much on the Newman name, money, his dimples and having to blame others for his self-inflicted troubles. Shame, because I like Nick.

Morning, Cajun!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/23 08:49AM
    #25   2013/11/23 09:34AM
    vet1983

Nick needs to go back to work at Newman/Chancellor he was more likable then. Now all he does is drift around town starting fights with Dylan and Avery because he was left at the alter

#26   2013/11/23 09:44AM
    Sinny

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Nick was simply boring for the longest. Now, he's become an insufferable jerk. He's becoming as territorial as dear ole dad and that's not a flattering look. All the dimples in the world won't fix what ails him now.

Nick is jealous and insecure. He doesn't have any way other than fighting to prove his worth,but that's his own fault. Maybe if he actually DID something he would feel better about himself and wouldn't rely so much on the Newman name, money, his dimples and having to blame others for his self-inflicted troubles. Shame, because I like Nick.

Morning, Cajun!

I used to like Nick but the last 2 writing teams have done the character no favors.

#27   2013/11/23 10:05AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Kimsview: First of all, Who Are A Hilarious LMAO

It's true all of it. I've been watching for YEARS and Nick's character is not very likable. He's as messed up as Sharon. Need to give his character a story line, a real story line. And he's running out of women in this town to fall in love with. Bring some new characters into this soap opera. It gets boring watching the same thing happen over and over with the same character.

I hate all the breaking up and getting back together.. so stupid..if it didn't work the first time there is a good chance it will not work the next time.. shick are cheaters and will always be cheaters..

What makes Nick look so insane in this is that this trick left him and Faith, at Thanksgiving, Faith's first real holiday with them and went to New Orleans to screw Adam, wearing Nick, the forgiving dimwad's, engagement ring!!! Oh, but that wasn't enough, she had to go tank his father's company and then have him declared dead, after she married him, so that she could marry Tucker after she did him, so that they could take over Newman together.

But, the fact that Nick has had to take over the raising of Faith because this trick couldn't raise the kid herself isn't even the tip of the iceburg! He is such a lazy freak that he is actually letting this half brain celled idiot have unsupervised time with the child, while she abuses her and Nick just turns away from seeing it.

Oh, there is so much more but I think that Nick has become brain dead himself from living in a coma, as long as he has. He is the laziest male character on daytime. I have no idea what he is even doing on the show anymore. All he basically does is take up space. Looks like that is all they both are doing.

#28   2013/11/23 10:08AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote vet1983: How can someone be so handsome and hot be such a dumb azz

terrible.. he is such a cutie but such a loser.

Sorry, all the dimples in the world can't make up for lazy.

#29   2013/11/23 10:34AM
    Lady53

Quote Charlie Big: Who does this guy think that he is? He is just so tiresome and such a knee jerk! He just wants Dylan to clear out! Dylan doesn't want his life! Telling Dylan to stay away from his family and that he wants his life??? I am beginning to think that Nick has been in his coma for so long that now he is just gone slap happy crazy! No wonder he is hanging around Sharon. She is the only woman in town, loonier than he is. This dimwitted druelling idiot has some nerve taking a punch at Dylan because they are in the same place for dinner! I am so sick of this putrid little man that I wish the writers would either grow him up or stick him in a juvenile setting while he continues to play with his little toys and sucks his thumb! I am bored with him and tired of watching him look like an druelling and dribbling idiot who makes spit bubbles all day long.

Sorry but like Stitch said he doesn't blame Nick for how he's acting. He would be the same way. Stitch knows that Dylan is goading Nick every chance he gets. The look on Dylan's face when he saw Nick looking at them as they walked in. Pushing Nick's buttons. It's not like they couldn't go to OTB for dinner instead of GCAC. Avery knew the family would be at the GCAC cause Nikki told her she was telling them at a family dinner tonight and EVERYBODY(including Avery) knows the Newmans ALWAYS have special family dinners at the GCAC. JMHO

#30   2013/11/23 10:39AM
    Sinny

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Charlie Big: Who does this guy think that he is? He is just so tiresome and such a knee jerk! He just wants Dylan to clear out! Dylan doesn't want his life! Telling Dylan to stay away from his family and that he wants his life??? I am beginning to think that Nick has been in his coma for so long that now he is just gone slap happy crazy! No wonder he is hanging around Sharon. She is the only woman in town, loonier than he is. This dimwitted druelling idiot has some nerve taking a punch at Dylan because they are in the same place for dinner! I am so sick of this putrid little man that I wish the writers would either grow him up or stick him in a juvenile setting while he continues to play with his little toys and sucks his thumb! I am bored with him and tired of watching him look like an druelling and dribbling idiot who makes spit bubbles all day long.

Sorry but like Stitch said he doesn't blame Nick for how he's acting. He would be the same way. Stitch knows that Dylan is goading Nick every chance he gets. The look on Dylan's face when he saw Nick looking at them as they walked in. Pushing Nick's buttons. It's not like they couldn't go to OTB for dinner instead of GCAC. Avery knew the family would be at the GCAC cause Nikki told her she was telling them at a family dinner tonight and EVERYBODY(including Avery) knows the Newmans ALWAYS have special family dinners at the GCAC. JMHO

maybe Nick should stay away from dylans coffee shop then.. Nick is a loser

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list