List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/22 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 10:55AM, Views: 3041, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/22 06:43PM
    Re: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!
    Layngel

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Layngel: Nick just lurks around after his exes like he is marking his territory.

What makes him so pathetic and contemptable is that he wishes that he was half man his brother's are, both! Here is a guy with 500 million dollars and all he can do is squabble with a guy who has done him nothing?

He is acting like a big baby sucking his thumb. Since when is Sharon HIS family anyway? They have been divorced for years and she was out there doing his brother. What is to protect from Dylan? He don't want that old used up hag. Dylan loves Avery but Nick told Avery they were over so what does he expect her to do? Hide in a closet so he can't see her??? What world does Nick really live in? The world can't go away because he don't like it. If he don't like his world, he can certainly change it, or change where HE lives. Nick is a lazy disgrace! A pathetic excuse for a man and a horrible knee jerk, when it comes to how he treats people.

Exactly. I see both Dylan and Adam do so much more. Adam is more successful and motivated, Dylan more caring and bright.

#12   2013/11/22 06:46PM
    Charlie Big

Quote CdnMama: Nick being so mean to Dylan is so uncalled for for so many reasons. First, it's Avery's fault that she didn't go to their wedding, not Dylan's. Secondly, what in the world is Nick so territorial over? he and Avery weren't even living together, the life he's so mad at Dylan stealing was Dylan's old life with Avery! Dylan and Avery have all the history and backstory here, NOT Nick and Avery.

Nick needs to move on and leave poor Dylan alone. I feel so sorry for that guy! He is such a nice guy and now he's got all the Newman family for enemies.

Exactly! Dylan is ten times the man that Nick will never be. He fought for his country. That ninnie, Nick, can't even fight for his own life, let alone a country. He is just a wimp and he is acting like an idiot! For a guy with $500 million, he is the laziest pig around. He does nothing for others. He has no ambition and he is trying to fight a man like Dylan?????? All Nick does is wallow with that sicko in his backyard and use her to sound off about being jilted. Ain't it just interesting, however, that the witch he is sounding off to, left him for his brother? This guy is like the walking dead. He just can't wake up or maybe he is just too lazy to wake up from his coma but he needs to do something. I can't imagine that Dylan sees anything about this dimwits life that he could ever want.

#13   2013/11/22 09:10PM
    Pravda

Quote Layngel: Nick just lurks around after his exes like he is marking his territory.

Nick could still marry Avery if he could get over himself. Why is he blaming everyone else for his pain.

#14   2013/11/22 09:26PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Pravda:

Nick could still marry Avery if he could get over himself. Why is he blaming everyone else for his pain.

This is how sick and twisted and spoiled Nick really is. He draws his fist at a man who fought for his country but he can't even get it up to fight for the woman he claims to love! That just about says it all for this wimp.

#15   2013/11/22 10:35PM
    velocity

Nick is a whiny, sniveling little momma's boy. Mine! Mine!

#16   2013/11/22 10:40PM
    Charlie Big

Quote velocity:

Nick is a whiny, sniveling little momma's boy. Mine! Mine!

Nick is the most pathetic male on this show. I can't really call him a man because he truly isn't one.

#17   2013/11/22 10:50PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote CdnMama: Nick being so mean to Dylan is so uncalled for for so many reasons. First, it's Avery's fault that she didn't go to their wedding, not Dylan's. Secondly, what in the world is Nick so territorial over? he and Avery weren't even living together, the life he's so mad at Dylan stealing was Dylan's old life with Avery! Dylan and Avery have all the history and backstory here, NOT Nick and Avery.

Nick needs to move on and leave poor Dylan alone. I feel so sorry for that guy! He is such a nice guy and now he's got all the Newman family for enemies.

Exactly! Dylan is ten times the man that Nick will never be. He fought for his country. That ninnie, Nick, can't even fight for his own life, let alone a country. He is just a wimp and he is acting like an idiot! For a guy with $500 million, he is the laziest pig around. He does nothing for others. He has no ambition and he is trying to fight a man like Dylan?????? All Nick does is wallow with that sicko in his backyard and use her to sound off about being jilted. Ain't it just interesting, however, that the witch he is sounding off to, left him for his brother? This guy is like the walking dead. He just can't wake up or maybe he is just too lazy to wake up from his coma but he needs to do something. I can't imagine that Dylan sees anything about this dimwits life that he could ever want.

I agree with you both 100%! Dylan is a really good man. A stand-up guy that owns his own ish and tries to do the right thing. He has made his OWN way in his life and only depended on himself NOT his last name! Nick is acting so stupid until it is unbelievable! It is not Dylan's fault that Avery wants to be with him. I am so sick of his belly-aching that Dylan is in HIS town, etc. etc. Everytime that Nick opens his mouth his IQ drops another level or three!

#18   2013/11/23 01:03AM
    vet1983

How can someone be so handsome and hot be such a dumb azz

#19   2013/11/23 01:11AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote vet1983: How can someone be so handsome and hot be such a dumb azz

Lol! IKR.....but for me, his stupidity, laziness and b!tch-assness makes him a lot LESS attractive in every way!

#20   2013/11/23 05:41AM
    Kimsview

First of all, Who Are A Hilarious LMAO

It's true all of it. I've been watching for YEARS and Nick's character is not very likable. He's as messed up as Sharon. Need to give his character a story line, a real story line. And he's running out of women in this town to fall in love with. Bring some new characters into this soap opera. It gets boring watching the same thing happen over and over with the same character.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list