List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/22 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 10:55AM, Views: 3033, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 03:40PM
    Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!
    Charlie Big

Who does this guy think that he is? He is just so tiresome and such a knee jerk! He just wants Dylan to clear out! Dylan doesn't want his life! Telling Dylan to stay away from his family and that he wants his life??? I am beginning to think that Nick has been in his coma for so long that now he is just gone slap happy crazy! No wonder he is hanging around Sharon. She is the only woman in town, loonier than he is. This dimwitted druelling idiot has some nerve taking a punch at Dylan because they are in the same place for dinner! I am so sick of this putrid little man that I wish the writers would either grow him up or stick him in a juvenile setting while he continues to play with his little toys and sucks his thumb! I am bored with him and tired of watching him look like an druelling and dribbling idiot who makes spit bubbles all day long.

#2   2013/11/22 04:03PM
    Re: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!
    SonnylovesEmily

That is so true. That's why I can't stand Nick.He really needs to go.

#3   2013/11/22 04:17PM
    janetb

Quote SonnylovesEmily: That is so true. That's why I can't stand Nick.He really needs to go.

Almost everyday Nick is whining about how Dylan ruined his life and is everywhere he goes.If Avery really wanted him then Dylan would never have been an issue.This is just more of the same old crap,he's just a spoiled brat rich kid who'll never grow up.Avery should be grateful she didn't marry him.

#4   2013/11/22 04:30PM
    Layngel

Nick just lurks around after his exes like he is marking his territory.

#5   2013/11/22 04:34PM
    Charlie Big

I keep wondering what life Nick is accusing Dylan of wanting from him? Nick don't have a life, he hasn't had a life since he and Phyllis split up and he went off to screw her sister. You would think that after all Sharon has done to him, playing him against Adam and now, she will probably try and play him off his brand new and shiny brother, that he would have figured it out by now.

Nick don't have a life. He a tramp in his backyard that uses him and plays his brothers against him to get him to screw her. What on earth would Dylan want with that??????

#6   2013/11/22 04:35PM
    Sunnyflower

I'm not a Dylan fan, but OMG Nick is such a arrogant SOB! Get over yourself, you overgrown baby!

#7   2013/11/22 04:36PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Charlie Big: I keep wondering what life Nick is accusing Dylan of wanting from him? Nick don't have a life, he hasn't had a life since he and Phyllis split up and he went off to screw her sister. You would think that after all Sharon has done to him, playing him against Adam and now, she will probably try and play him off his brand new and shiny brother, that he would have figured it out by now.

Nick don't have a life. He a tramp in his backyard that uses him and plays his brothers against him to get him to screw her. What on earth would Dylan want with that??????

LOL exactly!! Nick is a disaster.

#8   2013/11/22 04:47PM
    CdnMama

Nick being so mean to Dylan is so uncalled for for so many reasons. First, it's Avery's fault that she didn't go to their wedding, not Dylan's. Secondly, what in the world is Nick so territorial over? he and Avery weren't even living together, the life he's so mad at Dylan stealing was Dylan's old life with Avery! Dylan and Avery have all the history and backstory here, NOT Nick and Avery.

Nick needs to move on and leave poor Dylan alone. I feel so sorry for that guy! He is such a nice guy and now he's got all the Newman family for enemies.

#9   2013/11/22 04:56PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Layngel: Nick just lurks around after his exes like he is marking his territory.

What makes him so pathetic and contemptable is that he wishes that he was half man his brother's are, both! Here is a guy with 500 million dollars and all he can do is squabble with a guy who has done him nothing?

He is acting like a big baby sucking his thumb. Since when is Sharon HIS family anyway? They have been divorced for years and she was out there doing his brother. What is to protect from Dylan? He don't want that old used up hag. Dylan loves Avery but Nick told Avery they were over so what does he expect her to do? Hide in a closet so he can't see her??? What world does Nick really live in? The world can't go away because he don't like it. If he don't like his world, he can certainly change it, or change where HE lives. Nick is a lazy disgrace! A pathetic excuse for a man and a horrible knee jerk, when it comes to how he treats people.

#10   2013/11/22 06:39PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not a Dylan fan, but OMG Nick is such a arrogant SOB! Get over yourself, you overgrown baby!

He is nothing but a big, overgrown, lazy coward! He is acting like a big knee jerk!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list