List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???

Started by sassydeb at 2013/11/22 01:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/27 04:11AM, Views: 10038, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/11/25 11:38AM
    Re: KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???
    debrajean

Yes...his taillight was damaged...and thats just it...if he hit her...his front light would be damaged...not the back...he never went in reverse...therefore its the wrong light damaged

#22   2013/11/25 11:56AM
    Laduree

Quote HonnyDiipp: I don't think it's a coincidence that Kelly's name was above Adam. I think she DID kill Delia. But do I think she did it out of revenge? No. It's a stretch. She wasn't the reason Delia was on the side of the road. Billy was. I can't say that she killed Delia because in a drunken state Billy killed her son. Was she following them, looking for the perfect opportunity to kill DD?

They have all been saying that a MAN killed Delia. More proof that a woman did it.

I LOVE your avi with the Breaking Bad touch. I'm going through withdrawals for BB.

I have always believed someone else hit Delia. The damage to Adam's vehicle is minor, and does not comport to striking a child. Kelly's name above Adam's is no mere coincidence. Adam has also been exposed to her at OTB. You're right about the male driver. They are over-empathizing it, which can only mean that the driver was indeed a female.

Unfortunately, the villagers will sic the hounds on Adam before the truth is known, and he's so beaten down he'll let them do it without putting up too much of a fight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/25 11:59AM
    #23   2013/11/25 11:58AM
    Laduree

Quote debrajean: Yes...his taillight was damaged...and thats just it...if he hit her...his front light would be damaged...not the back...he never went in reverse...therefore its the wrong light damaged

I thought the shard of plastic was missing from his right front signal light.

#24   2013/11/25 03:00PM
    sassydeb

through all of the posts I think I've changed my mind. Kelly DID kill Delia, but it was an accident. I just don't know what Billy, Chloe or Victoria will do once they find out. Cynthia is only on for a short period, so either she's killed or goes to jail???????

#25   2013/11/26 06:52AM
    HonnyDiipp

Quote Laduree:
    Quote HonnyDiipp: I don't think it's a coincidence that Kelly's name was above Adam. I think she DID kill Delia. But do I think she did it out of revenge? No. It's a stretch. She wasn't the reason Delia was on the side of the road. Billy was. I can't say that she killed Delia because in a drunken state Billy killed her son. Was she following them, looking for the perfect opportunity to kill DD?

They have all been saying that a MAN killed Delia. More proof that a woman did it.

I LOVE your avi with the Breaking Bad touch. I'm going through withdrawals for BB.

I have always believed someone else hit Delia. The damage to Adam's vehicle is minor, and does not comport to striking a child. Kelly's name above Adam's is no mere coincidence. Adam has also been exposed to her at OTB. You're right about the male driver. They are over-empathizing it, which can only mean that the driver was indeed a female.

Unfortunately, the villagers will sic the hounds on Adam before the truth is known, and he's so beaten down he'll let them do it without putting up too much of a fight.

I'm glad you like it! I LOVE Breaking Bad! I made it using a free app in the app store. Look for "Name Maker - Breaking Bad" its super easy and you have different colors to choose from!

#26   2013/11/26 01:44PM
    A fan since ...

oh boy another Psycho

#27   2013/11/26 07:28PM
    BarbCarey

Quote A fan since way back: oh boy another Psycho

But she plays a psycho so well!!

#28   2013/11/27 03:05AM
    FL senior fan

Quote wsobchak: From the list, it says Kelly White lives in an apartment.
    Also another spoiler talks about Billy and Kelly in her apartment.
    I am thinking it is one and the same.

Pic of the list:
    s13.postimg.org/etjjdpxtj/list.jpg

-------------------
    I did a copy/paste into google and nothing came up.
    Thanks for info...so it has address' too?

#29   2013/11/27 04:11AM
    CGabriel510

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote wsobchak: From the list, it says Kelly White lives in an apartment.
    Also another spoiler talks about Billy and Kelly in her apartment.
    I am thinking it is one and the same.

Pic of the list:
    s13.postimg.org/etjjdpxtj/list.jpg

-------------------
    I did a copy/paste into google and nothing came up.
    Thanks for info...so it has address' too?

HEY, FL Senior!
    I was able to get that list, (on this OLD lap top of mine), Try again, you should be able to get it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/27 04:13AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list