List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???

Started by sassydeb at 2013/11/22 01:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/27 04:11AM, Views: 9773, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 01:53PM
    KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???
    sassydeb

Kelly's name was above Adam's on the list of the black SUVs (if her last name is White). Who thinks Billy was the killer of her "Sam" (unbeknownst to a drunken Billy back in the day), and she is also the one who is posting about getting justice on his website. She's figured out it was Billy and now is getting vengeance by killing Delia.

Hmmmmm.....

#2   2013/11/22 02:06PM
    Re: KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???
    sassydeb

Quote sassydeb: Kelly's name was above Adam's on the list of the black SUVs (if her last name is White). Who thinks Billy was the killer of her "Sam" (unbeknownst to a drunken Billy back in the day), and she is also the one who is posting about getting justice on his website. She's figured out it was Billy and now is getting vengeance by killing Delia.

Hmmmmm.....

Or is it just coincidental that a "Kelly" was shown on the list above Adam's highlighted name?

#3   2013/11/22 02:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote sassydeb:
    Quote sassydeb: Kelly's name was above Adam's on the list of the black SUVs (if her last name is White). Who thinks Billy was the killer of her "Sam" (unbeknownst to a drunken Billy back in the day), and she is also the one who is posting about getting justice on his website. She's figured out it was Billy and now is getting vengeance by killing Delia.

Hmmmmm.....

Or is it just coincidental that a "Kelly" was shown on the list above Adam's highlighted name?

They already know who killed her son, there were no alcohol or drugs involved, so it wasn't Billy. But there is something about Kelly, don't know what, but something.

#4   2013/11/22 02:26PM
    sassydeb

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote sassydeb:

Hmmmmm.....

Maybe thats something she just said and lied about to throw them off?

They already know who killed her son, there were no alcohol or drugs involved, so it wasn't Billy. But there is something about Kelly, don't know what, but something.

#5   2013/11/22 02:34PM
    sassydeb

Maybe thats something she just said and lied about to throw them off?

#6   2013/11/22 04:08PM
    lovebird4yandr

[quote]Quote sassydeb: Kelly's name was above Adam's on the list of the black SUVs (if her last name is White). Who thinks Billy was the killer of her "Sam" (unbeknownst to a drunken Billy back in the day), and she is also the one who is posting about getting justice on his website. She's figured out it was Billy and now is getting vengeance by killing Delia.

Hmmmmm..... [/quote
    I do think that Kelly is the real person who ran over Delia and it will be really gross cause Billy is going to sleep with her. I think Kelly made up the whole story about her child being run over. Wasn't there a comment on the show made earlier that the guilty party sometimes will try to connect or get closer to the people they wronged? (not in those words though). I think that Kelly just feels guilt. This will be the big twist. I don't think that Billy killed anyone. No one knew that Delia was going to run out of the car at that time and that was not a planned event in my opinion.

#7   2013/11/22 05:15PM
    wsobchak

From the list, it says Kelly White lives in an apartment.
    Also another spoiler talks about Billy and Kelly in her apartment.
    I am thinking it is one and the same.

Pic of the list:
    s13.postimg.org/etjjdpxtj/list.jpg

#8   2013/11/22 05:46PM
    Layngel

To be honest, I hope you are right. I don't want Adam to be the killer..especially when he finally got his son. My only problem is, wasn't Adam's SUV damaged? Maybe he hit something else? And he had the scarf..so I am just wondering.

#9   2013/11/22 05:55PM
    wsobchak

Quote Layngel: To be honest, I hope you are right. I don't want Adam to be the killer..especially when he finally got his son. My only problem is, wasn't Adam's SUV damaged? Maybe he hit something else? And he had the scarf..so I am just wondering.

While he may have hit a tree limb that was hanging over the road....if the piece of lense was from his SUV.
    But also the damage could have happened anytime.
    I think this is just a parallel to the story line for Adam to 'wake up' and to save him from his past. Just as they have done with several others. Most recently Sharon.

#10   2013/11/22 06:00PM
    Originals

Oh that is HILARIOUS. I will laugh my butt off if Billy finds out Kelly killed Delia after he has SEX with her!

I hope Billy has lots and lots of hot monkey sex with Kelly all over her apartment and then finds out she's the driver who turned Delia into roadkill.

Even better if Kelly gets pregnant by Billy with a little girl. Then Billy will be trapped with Delia's killer for life! But Kelly should miscarry right before my bb David Tom gets here.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list