List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 3964, Replies: 127
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2013/11/24 12:47PM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Ona34:
    Quote Sinny: I think she was by far the best actress on the show. None of the other females even come close. She sure is missed by many of us.

YnR has several great actresses on the show as good as MS was. They are just not used right. Look at the Delia s/l.. Amelia Henile and Elizabeth Henderson knocked it out of the ball park with their great acting. Either one of them could be made into a villan and I think they would replace MS being on the show as a villan since MS is no longer here

I think Ameilia and Chloe did some of the best acting in the Delia s/l that has been done in years. Both are emmy worthy.

I am just not a fan of AH. I think EH has been very good but they don't give her enough meaty stuff to be the new phyllis.. she used to have that same fire but they quit writing her like that.. MS to ME is the best Y&R has had and were fools to let her go..

I love EH and she could have been a good replacement for the Phyllis type character, but she doesn't seem to be a writer's favourite, so the writing for her has been crappy.

#82   2013/11/24 12:53PM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Angelian: Y& R deserve no emmys's. They are stale and uninteresting. The cast members dull, Cain and Lily,Devon,Neil sickening.
    WE are waiting for Phyliss to name Sharon and you know it.If she's off get a new Phyliss. If it continues as it is I am doene it is so boring. Niki looks like Hooker with that friggen hair, She's elderly stop it!

Nikki is elderly?

LOL Obviously someone young said that Calliope. Give em a few years they'll be singing a different song.

LOL yep

#83   2013/11/24 12:55PM
    yandrfan99

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

you write nothing but the truth..

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...
    jack is one of the best male criers on the show.

I agree I don't think Phyllis is needed in GC at all. The ratings haven't changed and the s/l's are the same as when She was in GC nothing has changed and she is not missed. I do think it is time for her to be killed off. This coma thing is just a waist of time.

#84   2013/11/24 01:06PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Ona34:
    Quote Sinny: I think she was by far the best actress on the show. None of the other females even come close. She sure is missed by many of us.

YnR has several great actresses on the show as good as MS was. They are just not used right. Look at the Delia s/l.. Amelia Henile and Elizabeth Henderson knocked it out of the ball park with their great acting. Either one of them could be made into a villan and I think they would replace MS being on the show as a villan since MS is no longer here

I think Ameilia and Chloe did some of the best acting in the Delia s/l that has been done in years. Both are emmy worthy.

I am just not a fan of AH. I think EH has been very good but they don't give her enough meaty stuff to be the new phyllis.. she used to have that same fire but they quit writing her like that.. MS to ME is the best Y&R has had and were fools to let her go..

I love EH and she could have been a good replacement for the Phyllis type character, but she doesn't seem to be a writer's favourite, so the writing for her has been crappy.

it sure has.. her daughter is dead and she hasn't hardly been on.

#85   2013/11/24 01:12PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...

I agree I don't think Phyllis is needed in GC at all. The ratings haven't changed and the s/l's are the same as when She was in GC nothing has changed and she is not missed. I do think it is time for her to be killed off. This coma thing is just a waist of time.

Speak for yourself.

#86   2013/11/24 01:13PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Ona34:

I know right? She is a freaking sideline character in her own daughter's death s/l. Unbelievable. She could do so much with it too if they let her.

#87   2013/11/24 01:29PM
    Monkey_Bone

I totally agree, we need Phyllis to wake the hell up and open up a can of whoop azz on that floozy Sharon. Phyllis is the only one (well and Nikki) that sees through this stupid wench, TIME TO WAKE UP PHYLLIS.... Sharon needs to slap that smug look off of Sharon face, and you're the gal to do it!

#88   2013/11/24 01:54PM
    cocoego

Hell yes! like it or not we need her she made the damm! show worth watching so hurry the hell up and re-cast or what ever just bring her back please!!!!!

#89   2013/11/24 02:14PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Speak for yourself.

LOL she sure aint speaking for me.. I totally miss Phyllis.

#90   2013/11/24 02:15PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Ona34:

I know right? She is a freaking sideline character in her own daughter's death s/l. Unbelievable. She could do so much with it too if they let her.

it is ridiculous really.. she should be getting way more stuff. They don't need to be giving AH all this air time it was not her character's daughter that died.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list