List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 3813, Replies: 127
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/11/23 07:03AM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    roaring lion

:) Yes!Yes!Yes! Not to kick butts, but to expose the truth and get back with Nick and get him out of this rage he's in. They were good together. Find Jack a new mate with a new beggining.

#72   2013/11/23 09:27AM
    deceived

I want Phyllis to come back... go berserk, wave her arms in a flurry, blab her mouth about the DNA, then find out that Sharon dreamed it all, and that Summer really belongs to PHACK... that would wipe the nasty smile off her face.

#73   2013/11/23 09:46AM
    Sinny

Quote Angelian: Phyliss or another to take her place as Phyliss, youre so called secrets you keep are the biggest bore ever.

It has to be Phyllis who busts sharon or it will lose so much impact.

#74   2013/11/23 10:01AM
    calliope

Quote Angelian: Y& R deserve no emmys's. They are stale and uninteresting. The cast members dull, Cain and Lily,Devon,Neil sickening.
    WE are waiting for Phyliss to name Sharon and you know it.If she's off get a new Phyliss. If it continues as it is I am doene it is so boring. Niki looks like Hooker with that friggen hair, She's elderly stop it!

Nikki is elderly?

#75   2013/11/23 10:07AM
    Ona34

Quote Sinny: I think she was by far the best actress on the show. None of the other females even come close. She sure is missed by many of us.

YnR has several great actresses on the show as good as MS was. They are just not used right. Look at the Delia s/l.. Amelia Henile and Elizabeth Henderson knocked it out of the ball park with their great acting. Either one of them could be made into a villan and I think they would replace MS being on the show as a villan since MS is no longer here

I think Ameilia and Chloe did some of the best acting in the Delia s/l that has been done in years. Both are emmy worthy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/23 10:08AM
    #76   2013/11/23 11:15PM
    LaBrae

I have to say we actually don't need Phyllis. All it takes is for writers to create interesting SLs, and this show will be fine. There was a time years ago when Phyllis was my favorite character, but over the years she's been so annoying...I just don't miss her. Another thing is it was Michelle Stafford's choice to leave, and I have a strong feeling if they recast the role a large number fans aren't going to be satisfied.

So i'm actually okay without Phyllis, because she really isn't a needed character for stories to move forward.

#77   2013/11/24 05:48AM
    Sinny

Quote Ona34:
    Quote Sinny: I think she was by far the best actress on the show. None of the other females even come close. She sure is missed by many of us.

YnR has several great actresses on the show as good as MS was. They are just not used right. Look at the Delia s/l.. Amelia Henile and Elizabeth Henderson knocked it out of the ball park with their great acting. Either one of them could be made into a villan and I think they would replace MS being on the show as a villan since MS is no longer here

I think Ameilia and Chloe did some of the best acting in the Delia s/l that has been done in years. Both are emmy worthy.

I am just not a fan of AH. I think EH has been very good but they don't give her enough meaty stuff to be the new phyllis.. she used to have that same fire but they quit writing her like that.. MS to ME is the best Y&R has had and were fools to let her go..

#78   2013/11/24 09:54AM
    Ona34

I think Eileen Davidson is the best actress to ever be in GC. She is never over the top and she has proved there is no scene she can't be excellent in.

#79   2013/11/24 11:08AM
    Sinny

Quote Ona34: I think Eileen Davidson is the best actress to ever be in GC. She is never over the top and she has proved there is no scene she can't be excellent in.

My all time fave was HT.. I like ED too.. Love her on Days... they give her way more to do there.. don't really like how they write Ashley tho.. she is kinda dull.. I think Ed is stunning..BUt MS is who I think is at the top of her game.

#80   2013/11/24 12:40PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope:
    Quote Angelian: Y& R deserve no emmys's. They are stale and uninteresting. The cast members dull, Cain and Lily,Devon,Neil sickening.
    WE are waiting for Phyliss to name Sharon and you know it.If she's off get a new Phyliss. If it continues as it is I am doene it is so boring. Niki looks like Hooker with that friggen hair, She's elderly stop it!

Nikki is elderly?

LOL Obviously someone young said that Calliope. Give em a few years they'll be singing a different song.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list