List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 3919, Replies: 127
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/23 12:16AM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    vet1983

That doesn't mean cause Phyllis is gone

#62   2013/11/23 12:33AM
    vet1983

I miss Phyllis so much; if i can't have MS I need a recast asap so she can expose Sharon for the fraud that she is

#63   2013/11/23 12:42AM
    Ona34

[quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone! [/quote]

I used to be a real Phyllis lover but she was so evil and such a liar I changed my mind about her and started disliking her very much.. MS is a really good actress but the character just became too evil.
    I thought I would still miss her even though she had changed into a evil biotch but I don't and I really thought everyone would miss her but I hear more people say they are glad she is gone rather then they miss her.
    I really don't effected the show and the viewers all that much now that MS is gone.

I also think that in the past few years MS acting slipped a lot. She repeated herself constantly which was nerve racking and was really over the top a lot of times. She just didn't seem to be as good a actress as she once was.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/23 12:46AM
    #64   2013/11/23 02:01AM
    Sinny

I think she was by far the best actress on the show. None of the other females even come close. She sure is missed by many of us.

#65   2013/11/23 06:02AM
    kymash

NO WE DON'T....SO HAPPY SHE IS GONE!!!!

#66   2013/11/23 06:14AM
    Sinny

Quote kymash: NO WE DON'T....SO HAPPY SHE IS GONE!!!!

YES WE DOOOOO.. crazy sharon just aint cutting it

#67   2013/11/23 06:24AM
    GA527

This show is not the same with out Phyllis. I want to see her come back and set Sharon straight. Phyllis is needed. It's Sharon that I would love to see exit this soap. I'm just bored with the same old stuff between she and Nick the in and out of love. This story line needs to be complete.

#68   2013/11/23 06:30AM
    Angelian

Y& R deserve no emmys's. They are stale and uninteresting. The cast members dull, Cain and Lily,Devon,Neil sickening.
    WE are waiting for Phyliss to name Sharon and you know it.If she's off get a new Phyliss. If it continues as it is I am doene it is so boring. Niki looks like Hooker with that friggen hair, She's elderly stop it!

#69   2013/11/23 06:32AM
    Angelian

Phyliss back or I am done. Yo ur writers stink!!

#70   2013/11/23 06:34AM
    Angelian

Phyliss or another to take her place as Phyliss, youre so called secrets you keep are the biggest bore ever.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list