List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 4141, Replies: 127
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/11/22 02:56PM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    TowerOfBabble

[quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone!

#52   2013/11/22 02:59PM
    calliope

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam: Anyone heard/read,when Phyllis is returning?We need her to come and 'kick some butt'.I cant wait for her to find out about Sharon switching the DNA.Anybody?

We do need her back. We need a bad girl on the show that is not a mental case.

But Phyllis is and was always a mental case...

Of course she was...only a real psycho could plough down two people with her car, then laugh in one of her victims faces.

Look how many people suffered because of her Psyco behavior? She denied Daniel's real father the chance to be with his son, she let Danny believe that Daniel was his....and poor Sasha and Dr Tim, victims of her blackmail.

Sharon is wackadoo....but Phylliss is a vile evil piece of cr*p....how quick some are to turn a blind eye to her 'criminally insane' behavior!

But psycho is a mental illness also. I think you should be fair and give her all the concern and love you give to Sharon with her mental illness.

#53   2013/11/22 02:59PM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

you write nothing but the truth..

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...
    jack is one of the best male criers on the show.

ITA with the bold area!

LOL, Not even the devil want Phyllis dead, she'll want to rule his kingdom.

I don't miss Phyllis, it's a good rest period from all that raunchy stuff she use to do. I haven't miss her screeching, loud, over the top rants as yet, give it a few years and I think I will feel different, at least I think so

the only thing I like about Phyllis being gone is that now Sharon is getting all the trashing.. the writers have done such a number to this character since they don't have Phyllis to share it with. LOL

Interesting philosophy...but if that's what floats your boat...LOL

#54   2013/11/22 03:04PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope:
    Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam: Anyone heard/read,when Phyllis is returning?We need her to come and 'kick some butt'.I cant wait for her to find out about Sharon switching the DNA.Anybody?

We do need her back. We need a bad girl on the show that is not a mental case.

But Phyllis is and was always a mental case...

Of course she was...only a real psycho could plough down two people with her car, then laugh in one of her victims faces.

Look how many people suffered because of her Psyco behavior? She denied Daniel's real father the chance to be with his son, she let Danny believe that Daniel was his....and poor Sasha and Dr Tim, victims of her blackmail.

Sharon is wackadoo....but Phylliss is a vile evil piece of cr*p....how quick some are to turn a blind eye to her 'criminally insane' behavior!

But psycho is a mental illness also. I think you should be fair and give her all the concern and love you give to Sharon with her mental illness.

LMAO if sharon's mental disabilities are a free pass.. so should Phyllis's.

#55   2013/11/22 03:05PM
    Sinny

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

you write nothing but the truth..

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...
    jack is one of the best male criers on the show.

ITA with the bold area!

LOL, Not even the devil want Phyllis dead, she'll want to rule his kingdom.

I don't miss Phyllis, it's a good rest period from all that raunchy stuff she use to do. I haven't miss her screeching, loud, over the top rants as yet, give it a few years and I think I will feel different, at least I think so

the only thing I like about Phyllis being gone is that now Sharon is getting all the trashing.. the writers have done such a number to this character since they don't have Phyllis to share it with. LOL

Interesting philosophy...but if that's what floats your boat...LOL

It does

#56   2013/11/22 03:22PM
    Savoy

[quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone! [/quote]

True, they didn't even take a slight dip when she left, instead the rating's went up after her departure.

#57   2013/11/22 03:31PM
    TowerOfBabble

[quote]Quote Savoy: [quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone! [/quote]

True, they didn't even take a slight dip when she left, instead the rating's went up after her departure.[/quote]

Shhhhhh! Some people think it made a big difference, let's not burst their pretty balloons.

#58   2013/11/22 03:39PM
    Sinny

[quote]Quote Savoy: [quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone! [/quote]

True, they didn't even take a slight dip when she left, instead the rating's went up after her departure.[/quote]

do you have a link to those ratings

#59   2013/11/22 05:04PM
    Savoy

[quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: [quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone! [/quote]

Shhhhhh! Some people think it made a big difference, let's not burst their pretty balloons. [/quote]

I'll try.

#60   2013/11/22 05:05PM
    Savoy

[quote]Quote Sinny: [quote]Quote Savoy: [quote]Quote TowerOfBabble: [quote]Quote Savoy: I don't miss the character at all, the show is doing fine without the character. The rating's sure didn't take a hit when the character left, it will do just as well without the character's return.[/quotThe ratings have been slipping for years...the loss of Phylliss didn't even rock the boat, because nobody cared that she was gone! [/quote]

do you have a link to those ratings [/quote]

boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/48983-august-26-30-2013-good-week-for-b-b-and-... Enjoy

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list