List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 4007, Replies: 127
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/22 12:51PM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    YR2013

Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

you write nothing but the truth..

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...
    jack is one of the best male criers on the show.

ITA with the bold area!

LOL, Not even the devil want Phyllis dead, she'll want to rule his kingdom.

I don't miss Phyllis, it's a good rest period from all that raunchy stuff she use to do. I haven't miss her screeching, loud, over the top rants as yet, give it a few years and I think I will feel different, at least I think so

the only thing I like about Phyllis being gone is that now Sharon is getting all the trashing.. the writers have done such a number to this character since they don't have Phyllis to share it with. LOL

They didn't have to let Phyllis go for the trashing of Sharon, it was done while Phyllis was on the show and I don't see the writers letting up on it. Someone has to be the scape goat for idiot one and idiot two(Nick and Phyllis).

The writers can continue with the number they do to my girl, I'm still going to back her and that's never going to end. Love SC job as SN.

#42   2013/11/22 12:53PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...

ITA with the bold area!

I don't miss Phyllis, it's a good rest period from all that raunchy stuff she use to do. I haven't miss her screeching, loud, over the top rants as yet, give it a few years and I think I will feel different, at least I think so

the only thing I like about Phyllis being gone is that now Sharon is getting all the trashing.. the writers have done such a number to this character since they don't have Phyllis to share it with. LOL

That is the best part. The spotlight is on what a trashy scumbag pyscho Sharon is and it can't be blamed on other characters.

#43   2013/11/22 01:06PM
    Sinny

Quote YR2013:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

We need a character like Phyllis IMO. All the women are insufferable bores now, with the noted exception of the resident wackadoodle Sharon.

I suppose she is the villain of the show now, but she sucks.

We have Hilary...she is the new Phyllis.

I like Hilary, and I'm please with the writers trying to redeem her and while she's done some bad stuff, she's no where near the nasty piece of garbage Phyllis was/is. So IMO, that won't work. However, a new character playing the "bad girl" would be great.

I like Hilary too but she just doesn't have the same fire as Phyllis,,

#44   2013/11/22 01:11PM
    calliope

Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

We need a character like Phyllis IMO. All the women are insufferable bores now, with the noted exception of the resident wackadoodle Sharon.

I like Hilary, and I'm please with the writers trying to redeem her and while she's done some bad stuff, she's no where near the nasty piece of garbage Phyllis was/is. So IMO, that won't work. However, a new character playing the "bad girl" would be great.

The fire is what is missing. There is not one fiery, passionate person left. All the do is talk, talk, talk, moan, moan,moan. At least Phyllis did something, it may have been a bad decision but it was SOMETHING!

#45   2013/11/22 01:13PM
    Sinny

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote valleycliffe:

ITA with the bold area!

They didn't have to let Phyllis go for the trashing of Sharon, it was done while Phyllis was on the show and I don't see the writers letting up on it. Someone has to be the scape goat for idiot one and idiot two(Nick and Phyllis).

The writers can continue with the number they do to my girl, I'm still going to back her and that's never going to end. Love SC job as SN.

They did pick it up a notch after Phyllis left because they used to share the nasty.. now sharon is getting it all.

I can relate.. I didn't like everything Phyllis did but I love the actress so much it just didn't matter.. we like who we like.

#46   2013/11/22 01:16PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote valleycliffe:

ITA with the bold area!

That is the best part. The spotlight is on what a trashy scumbag pyscho Sharon is and it can't be blamed on other characters.
    It can't be blamed on Phyllis love that

#47   2013/11/22 01:16PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

The fire is what is missing. There is not one fiery, passionate person left. All the do is talk, talk, talk, moan, moan,moan. At least Phyllis did something, it may have been a bad decision but it was SOMETHING!

yes that is what I miss.. that fire in the belly.. all the characters are blah.. I loved when Phyllis would do something bad and try to cover it up.. such a great soapy character and the best actress on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 01:17PM
    #48   2013/11/22 01:19PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

OMG yes exactly! One SUPER SERIOUS conversation after another. UGH.

#49   2013/11/22 02:11PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

OMG yes exactly! One SUPER SERIOUS conversation after another. UGH.

I really miss her

#50   2013/11/22 02:30PM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote grammapam: Anyone heard/read,when Phyllis is returning?We need her to come and 'kick some butt'.I cant wait for her to find out about Sharon switching the DNA.Anybody?

We do need her back. We need a bad girl on the show that is not a mental case.

But Phyllis is and was always a mental case...

Of course she was...only a real psycho could plough down two people with her car, then laugh in one of her victims faces.

Look how many people suffered because of her Psyco behavior? She denied Daniel's real father the chance to be with his son, she let Danny believe that Daniel was his....and poor Sasha and Dr Tim, victims of her blackmail.

Sharon is wackadoo....but Phylliss is a vile evil piece of cr*p....how quick some are to turn a blind eye to her 'criminally insane' behavior!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list