List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 3845, Replies: 127
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #101   2013/11/24 04:43PM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    Ona34

There are probably just as many that are not her fans that don't think they need Phyllis

#102   2013/11/24 05:22PM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35: Thriving? LOL , I have never seen this show so tedious and boring. No one on this show now has the ability to bring it like MS and Phyllis did..we need Phyllis back the show is dying without her. Even with a recast, Phyllis is very much needed and lots of people think the same thing.

WOW me either.. I see all kinds of comments about how lame and boring the show is.. don't see many happy fans at all..

#103   2013/11/24 05:24PM
    Sinny

Quote Savoy: The show is thriving, they are maintaining their market shares in the rating's. The show has moved on from Phyllis. If Phyllis was so integral to the show, they would have done whatever necessary to keep the character viable.

The show isn't any one character. but this show is farrrrrrrrr from thriving.

#104   2013/11/24 10:37PM
    Ona34

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35: Thriving? LOL , I have never seen this show so tedious and boring. No one on this show now has the ability to bring it like MS and Phyllis did..we need Phyllis back the show is dying without her. Even with a recast, Phyllis is very much needed and lots of people think the same thing.

WOW me either.. I see all kinds of comments about how lame and boring the show is.. don't see many happy fans at all..

It's the writing in general that is bad and has nothing to do with Phyllis not being a character. I find few that miss her. Oh she has her fan base but just as many if not more dislike the character of Phyllis that likes her.

#105   2013/11/24 11:33PM
    .wombat44

Quote Sinny:

Then maybe you need to stop reading your buddies comments, which are exactly what you say...and really read other peoples posts.

#106   2013/11/25 01:45AM
    Sinny

Quote Ona34:
    Quote Sinny:

It's the writing in general that is bad and has nothing to do with Phyllis not being a character. I find few that miss her. Oh she has her fan base but just as many if not more dislike the character of Phyllis that likes her.

Yep that is what I said.. it is the writing.. and maybe for you it is not Phyllis but you can't really say why I don't like the show. I am telling you it is because Phyllis isn't on.. the writing was bad when she was here but at least I had Phyllis to watch.. now I don't have that so the show is really bad.

#107   2013/11/25 01:46AM
    Sinny

Quote .wombat44:
    Quote Sinny:

Then maybe you need to stop reading your buddies comments, which are exactly what you say...and really read other peoples posts.

You still sick wombat? You sound all better

#108   2013/11/25 02:39AM
    hotgranny

We realy Pyhllis back and get rid of victor. He has been there to long and it is just same old thing with him.javascript:setsmile(' ');

#109   2013/11/25 02:57AM
    Sinny

Quote hotgranny: We realy Pyhllis back and get rid of victor. He has been there to long and it is just same old thing with him.javascript:setsmile(' ');

we need phyllis for sure.. but I think we need old man vic too.. he is part of the show.. love him or hate him.. I take turns.. some days I love him and some days I want to beat his old ass LOL

#110   2013/11/25 05:55AM
    walkingdead

IMO this role is exclusive to MS. I can't think of anyone who could play Phyllis better than Michelle. Her shoes are too big to fill. I think it would be weird to see someone else being a mother to Summer or partner to Jack......I would rather hold out in hope that MS may come back some day and reprise her role than have another actor play it.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list