List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need Pyhllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need Pyhllis.

Started by grammapam at 2013/11/22 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:15PM, Views: 3837, Replies: 127
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 08:43AM
    We need Pyhllis.
    grammapam

Anyone heard/read,when Phyllis is returning?We need her to come and 'kick some butt'.I cant wait for her to find out about Sharon switching the DNA.Anybody?

#2   2013/11/22 08:46AM
    Re: We need Pyhllis.
    Jenjerale

ITA, there needs to be a recast. Phyllis is too important to the storyline. Who would you like to see? I think the gal who played Sheila would be great, they fould revisit that story. It would be great for Lauren too.

#3   2013/11/22 08:50AM
    PixiePower

Quote Jenjerale: ITA, there needs to be a recast. Phyllis is too important to the storyline. Who would you like to see? I think the gal who played Sheila would be great, they fould revisit that story. It would be great for Lauren too.

Kimberlin Brown would be awesome!Love that idea!

#4   2013/11/22 09:04AM
    ajsp35801

Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

#5   2013/11/22 09:13AM
    valleycliffe

Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

you write nothing but the truth..

hopefully, the writers will just kill her off offscreen then we can get a scene of jack telling summer...
    jack is one of the best male criers on the show.

#6   2013/11/22 09:15AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ajsp35801: Actually, we DON'T need Phyllis. The stories have not suffered in her absence...and neither has the ratings.

We need a character like Phyllis IMO. All the women are insufferable bores now, with the noted exception of the resident wackadoodle Sharon.

I suppose she is the villain of the show now, but she sucks.

#7   2013/11/22 09:25AM
    clita

Agreed need a Phyllis around.

#8   2013/11/22 09:36AM
    grammapam

Imo they have.When she was on-screen,you never knew what was ahead with her.For me,she added something that's desparately needed right now.

#9   2013/11/22 09:38AM
    laurie6

Quote grammapam:
    Imo they have.When she was on-screen,you never knew what was ahead with her.For me,she added something that's desparately needed right now.

I agree This show hasn't been nearly as good without her.

#10   2013/11/22 09:41AM
    Radsbrat

I agree...we need a Phyllis. Someone feisty, dynamic and not afraid to call people out on their crap. The female characters currently on screen are all just blah....no dimension to them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list