List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy

Started by lilie at 2013/11/21 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 02:38PM, Views: 1323, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/23 06:11PM
    Re: OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sinny:
    Quote sugarann: Poor Dash must have frozen or starved to death by now. And Vicki is afraid to say something to Billy about it!!!!!!He is a nasty BULLY to her.!!!!!

poor dash.. who cares about icky LOL

#12   2013/11/25 02:28PM
    PAC12fan

I agree. I am disgusted at how over the top the writers have Billy acting. At least today, though, he was nice to Victoria. He also realized how badly he had been treating her.

#13   2013/11/25 02:38PM
    Please_listen

IMO, this is the selfish, all about me Billy that Vic was trying to warn Vikki of how life with him will be. As cute and cuddly and fun loving billy is, there is a immature selfish side to him that will always come out and God help those around him when it happens. Billy can really be all about him and only thinking of him and what he wants or needs.

Remember back before he left town Vikki came to the trailor, I believe they made love and she asked him to come back home? Billy knowing how Vikki wanted to start over and move past this, he still left town, knowing how hurt she would be, because of what he was going thru because of what he wanted and needed. Alot of their problems could have been avoided if Billy had stayed and fought for his marriage instead of running away and sulking. Billy was so busy feeling sorry for himself and sulking that he could put his big boy pants on and deal with his issues and problems face on fighting every step of the way.

Then the gambling, all his doing why, because he ran away from not wanting to have a baby with Vikki, instead of talking to his wife and fighting for this marriage, he goes and runs to gambling to avoid his problems.

NOW look at him, it's all about him and he will do exactly what they all patted Nick on the back for when he cheated on Sharon and got Phyl pregnant. Let's see if her outlook will be the same as it was when she supported Nick when it came out he cheated on Sharon and got Phyl pregnant.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list