List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy

Started by lilie at 2013/11/21 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 02:38PM, Views: 1400, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/21 05:27PM
    OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy
    lilie

I started to watch a little bit of yesterday's US episode and I came across the scene with Villy where Billy nearly blew up at poor helpless Vicki who's only trying to help.

My Dear Lord I've NEVER seen Billy in such a dark mode, never.

Billy is my favorite male character NEXT to Adam who's #1 of course .

I LOVE Billy because he's so HIGH spirited, very bubbly, KIND HEARTED, GREAT sense of humor.

I LOVE Billy b/c he's so CUTE like a big teddy bear, and when smiles for that moment you'll forget all your problems.

Billy cannot be a DARK character, he's NOT made like that, so please writers I'm asking you kindly stop trying to CHANGE the character

I mean don't get me wrong you guys, I know he's in a TERRIBLE place right now and he's grieving but it just that there is something quite PECULIAR about his attitude and I'm very concern

if anyone has anything to add, please feel free

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 05:35PM
    #2   2013/11/21 05:51PM
    Re: OMG ! What Is Happening To Billy
    miladytn

Billy Miller made the Billy character what he is today, and you described it very well. I love BM as Billy. I did not like the Billy character until BM took over the role.

I wish I could remember where I saw this blurb, but it was about taking the Billy character in a different direction. This is only my opinion, but I think that is a reason for the actor change. David Tom played a "darker" Billy than does BM. So if TIIC are taking Billy to a dark side again, maybe that's why they wanted DT back. BM is a great actor, and IMHO, could also do a dark side if that's what TIIC want. But what do I know, LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 05:53PM
    #3   2013/11/21 06:45PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote miladytn: Billy Miller made the Billy character what he is today, and you described it very well. I love BM as Billy. I did not like the Billy character until BM took over the role.

I wish I could remember where I saw this blurb, but it was about taking the Billy character in a different direction. This is only my opinion, but I think that is a reason for the actor change. David Tom played a "darker" Billy than does BM. So if TIIC are taking Billy to a dark side again, maybe that's why they wanted DT back. BM is a great actor, and IMHO, could also do a dark side if that's what TIIC want. But what do I know, LOL.

You really think David Tom's Billy was "dark"? It's been a long time since he was in GC but I don't remember that. I remember that he was a carefree kid falling in love for the first time. I guess I will have to Utube some episodes from back then to try and remember how DT actually portrayed Billy. I just remember that I loved the pairing of Billy and Mac because watching them fall in love made me remember my first love and always made my heart smile.

#4   2013/11/21 07:00PM
    ladycam

Quote lilie: I started to watch a little bit of yesterday's US episode and I came across the scene with Villy where Billy nearly blew up at poor helpless Vicki who's only trying to help.

I LOVE Billy because he's so HIGH spirited, very bubbly, KIND HEARTED, GREAT sense of humor.

I LOVE Billy b/c he's so CUTE like a big teddy bear, and when smiles for that moment you'll forget all your problems.

Billy cannot be a DARK character, he's NOT made like that, so please writers I'm asking you kindly stop trying to CHANGE the character

I mean don't get me wrong you guys, I know he's in a TERRIBLE place right now and he's grieving but it just that there is something quite PECULIAR about his attitude and I'm very concern

Billy will be grey like Adam when JFP is finished with the character it seems. Maybe it's me but I don't find her writing for grey character entertaining. Look at the mess they made of Adam. Good luck to Billy fans. Next to Adam he was my favorite also and everything you said describes Billy am use to and that I found entertaining.

#5   2013/11/23 02:15PM
    lilie

Quote miladytn: Billy Miller made the Billy character what he is today, and you described it very well. I love BM as Billy. I did not like the Billy character until BM took over the role.

Well if the writers take Billy there ("darker"), then they would be doing the character a GREAT injustice if you ask me.

We the viewers already have set mind of the character's personality and Billy Miller took the role and made his own.

Hence, to change the character's personality trait in LATE in the game is not to be very believable. Just saying...

#6   2013/11/23 02:31PM
    hoodrat

Quote lilie: I started to watch a little bit of yesterday's US episode and I came across the scene with Villy where Billy nearly blew up at poor helpless Vicki who's only trying to help.

Billy is a dummy. I started hating him when he was cruel to poor little Dash and threw him out in the freezing cold backyard on Halloween night. We never saw that doggie again.

Now I hear Billy is fixing to have sex with Kelly, the real killer of Delia. He really is a nasty creep! It serves him right if Kelly gets pregnant with his baby.

I just hope he doesn't shoot Adam with that gun of his!

#7   2013/11/23 02:40PM
    ladycam

Quote hoodrat:

Billy is a dummy. I started hating him when he was cruel to poor little Dash and threw him out in the freezing cold backyard on Halloween night. We never saw that doggie again.

Now I hear Billy is fixing to have sex with Kelly, the real killer of Delia. He really is a nasty creep! It serves him right if Kelly gets pregnant with his baby.

I just hope he doesn't shoot Adam with that gun of his!

Hoodrat lol It's true we haven't seen Dash since he was left outside. When JFP is finished with Billy he may be darker than Adam ever was

#8   2013/11/23 03:20PM
    sugarann

Poor Dash must have frozen or starved to death by now. And Vicki is afraid to say something to Billy about it!!!!!!He is a nasty BULLY to her.!!!!!

#9   2013/11/23 03:20PM
    sugarann

Poor Dash must have frozen or starved to death by now. And Vicki is afraid to say something to Billy about it!!!!!!He is a nasty BULLY to her.!!!!!

#10   2013/11/23 05:31PM
    Sinny

Quote sugarann: Poor Dash must have frozen or starved to death by now. And Vicki is afraid to say something to Billy about it!!!!!!He is a nasty BULLY to her.!!!!!

poor dash.. who cares about icky LOL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list