List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers you ruining Adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers you ruining Adam!

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/11/21 05:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:45PM, Views: 1712, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/21 12:56PM
    Re: Writers you ruining Adam!
    ladycam

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote greengrass: The writers aren't just ruining Adam they are ruining every character on that show.

I'm with you the only things that is similar is Victor and Jack hate for each other

I cosign both post it's not just Adam being ruined. Just about every character has lost their appeal.With the one dimensional writing. You can predict what the most character will say or do. It's all so repetitive you skip for couple episodes and come back and still the same thing.

#12   2013/11/21 01:22PM
    Alayne

It's not just Adam. All the characters have become generic. They all say the same things and no one has their own unique personality anymore. They plug characters into plots instead of telling stories about characters. It's awful what is happening to this show. It's no longer a cut above the rest. As campy as B&B can be, it still has the feel of a Bell soap and brings to mind Y&R more than Y&R does now. Sad.

#13   2013/11/21 02:06PM
    trinilisa

Quote TowerOfBabble: Never found Adam sexy...possibly the least sexy man on the show...now he.s boring as well...Loser!

This I agree with...

#14   2013/11/21 02:14PM
    laarstar

Quote Jackie10: He is not the same dynamic, multi layered, mysterious, kick butt, and powerful character he was 2 years ago. Every since MAB stuck him with the con so Sictor could happen and then stuck him in tag and gag his whole demeanor has changed.

I agree with you Jackie, and you, too, Sinny. Adam used to be passionate about everything. Now he just mopes around looking teary-eyed. I love the character and MM's portrayal of him, but he isn't being written for properly.

#15   2013/11/21 02:54PM
    ajsp35801

Adam was ruined years ago...when he dressed and Sabrina and threw that fetus in the fire...he was over then!

#16   2013/11/21 03:22PM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote ajsp35801: Adam was ruined years ago...when he dressed and Sabrina and threw that fetus in the fire...he was over then!

ITA...the writers made a big goof there...there is no coming back for a character who throws a baby in the fireplace.

#17   2013/11/21 03:51PM
    Ona34

Quote TowerOfBabble: Never found Adam sexy...possibly the least sexy man on the show...now he.s boring as well...Loser!

That's the way I feel about Adam. I find nothing sexy or good looking about him. In fact his looks turn me completely off.

#18   2013/11/21 03:54PM
    Katoh

I did not like Adam in the beginning, but they (the writers) worked hard to make him likeable and to me they brought to the front the feelings that were buried deep in his soul.. Those looks of trying not to care when everyone hated him got to me...I resent that the writer's are exploiting the character and reversing the positive sides of Adam...I so want that storyline to end...but not at his expense.

#19   2013/11/21 04:12PM
    Pinchy

I totally agree.
    All the characters are rather dull and depressing. Not one storyline is remotely positive. They are all doom and gloom. Reminds me of when Adam first showed up and did all the crap to Ashley. Apparently, the writers think we all enjoyed that period?
    Honestly I think high school students could write better drivel than this!

#20   2013/11/21 04:45PM
    ladycam

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote ajsp35801: Adam was ruined years ago...when he dressed and Sabrina and threw that fetus in the fire...he was over then!

ITA...the writers made a big goof there...there is no coming back for a character who throws a baby in the fireplace.

Well if he was ruin and had no fans they would have gotten rid of him long ago. Like Sheila,Ryder,Daisy, and some many that was waste with bad writing. Adam has fans and haters like many character on Y&R and so they write for him. MM didn't wear the purple dress it CE the first Adam. To each their own forgive the character or hate him. He has enough fans that they keep writing for him

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list