List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)

Started by siddyharthas at 2013/11/20 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/26 01:09PM, Views: 23072, Replies: 140
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/20 06:23PM
    Re: SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)
    Sunnyflower

Quote siddyharthas:
    Quote Ari1: I'm guessing Vicky will find out she's pregnant after Billy has the affair.

No she is not pregnant.

There is some discussion about Johnny and how he will be affected by the divorce.

How do you know she isn't pregnant?

What is the source of this spoiler?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/20 06:24PM
    #12   2013/11/20 06:25PM
    - Soap-sense

Well, Victor will be thrilled that Billy is gone.

#13   2013/11/20 06:27PM
    dogg68

Quote siddyharthas: Billy & Kelly Make Love

Billy & Kelly continue to grow closer in their grief, finding comfort and solace in each other. They meet in private outside their grief group and bond.

As their relationship deepens, Billy pulls away from Victoria. He finds it increasingly difficult to talk to her and lashes out in anger. Billy blames Victoria and finds excuses to leave the house.

Their estrangement reaches an impasse when Billy & Kelly succumb to their passion and make love in her apartment. Billy stays out all night with Kelly while Victoria searches for her wayward husband.

Billy finally confesses to Jack that his marriage is over. RIP Villy.

Billy ponders his future without Victoria.

really don't care because BM leaving but I will ask where did you get this spoiler whats your source ?

#14   2013/11/20 06:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote dogg68:

Billy & Kelly continue to grow closer in their grief, finding comfort and solace in each other. They meet in private outside their grief group and bond.

As their relationship deepens, Billy pulls away from Victoria. He finds it increasingly difficult to talk to her and lashes out in anger. Billy blames Victoria and finds excuses to leave the house.

Their estrangement reaches an impasse when Billy & Kelly succumb to their passion and make love in her apartment. Billy stays out all night with Kelly while Victoria searches for her wayward husband.

really don't care because BM leaving but I will ask where did you get this spoiler whats your source ?

I would like to know too and ITA. With the actor change, it makes no difference anymore.

#15   2013/11/20 07:39PM
    alanadz

I think we all saw this coming the minute we heard about Kelly.

#16   2013/11/20 07:52PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz: I think we all saw this coming the minute we heard about Kelly.

Yes, that is how dry and predictable these writers are.

That said, I would still like to know the source of the spoiler and how the OP can definitely claim that Victoria isn't pregnant.

#17   2013/11/20 08:49PM
    allikat

Why am I not surprised? I had a feeling this would happen when they cast Cynthia Watros. I feel they're trashing the Villy pairing before Billy Miller makes his exit. I just can't picture David Tom with Victoria. Another one bites the dust!

#18   2013/11/20 08:50PM
    y.nr

Well like I said in the other post.. Billie Miller is such a force... that TPTB had to kill off every trace of him, so that the boring Tom boy can recreate his own brand of Billie. Tom would not of been able to pull out the Delia ac in that lil actress... she's a kid, and would have reacted to Tom as a stranger.. And he DEFINITELY would not have the chemistry with Amelia, so they need him to start from scratch. The last time Tom played Billie, the character was straight out of HS... I used to watch GH back in the day... it became so increasingly B O R I N G.. I had to stop
    watching less I fell into a deep coma... So thanx CBS/SONY... The only company that is upset that they have a number 1 show, and are trying everything in their power to get rid of it!!!!

P.S. VICTOR is behind this match up too... Watch Adam figure it out. He already saw the two talking, and he knows how daddy dear moves!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/20 08:52PM
    #19   2013/11/20 08:51PM
    allikat

Quote siddyharthas:
    Quote Ari1: I'm guessing Vicky will find out she's pregnant after Billy has the affair.

No she is not pregnant.

There is some discussion about Johnny and how he will be affected by the divorce.

I wonder if Chelsea will take him back? Or maybe David Tom's Billy files for full custody of his son and cuts Victoria out. That would sever all their ties if they want a clean break.

#20   2013/11/20 08:53PM
    allikat

Quote alanadz: I think we all saw this coming the minute we heard about Kelly.

Yep, it's so predictable. Everyone saw this coming.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list