List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)

Started by siddyharthas at 2013/11/20 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/26 01:09PM, Views: 23846, Replies: 140
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2013/11/22 10:03PM
    Re: SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)
    mickeydee

Quote allikat:
    Quote alanadz: I think we all saw this coming the minute we heard about Kelly.

Yep, it's so predictable. Everyone saw this coming.

I know right!

#102   2013/11/22 10:06PM
    mickeydee

Quote Askhara:

I believe the OP. I read on another spoiler site that Billy Miller and Cynthia Watros taped a sex scene which airs in December. It happens in Kelly's apartment.

They were right about Delia dying so it's pretty reliable.

OMG! I hope all their sex scenes are filmed before original Billy shows up!

#103   2013/11/22 10:08PM
    mickeydee

Kelly is a homewrecker who ends Villy's marriage.

After Villy divorce, I think original Billy will fall for Mac who is coming back next year with JT!

#104   2013/11/22 10:44PM
    villyforever55

Quote mickeydee: Kelly is a homewrecker who ends Villy's marriage.

After Villy divorce, I think original Billy will fall for Mac who is coming back next year with JT!

The old Billy and old Mac? Sounds like too many steps backwards is totally unoriginal to me. Is this an attempt to recapture something that died over ten years ago?

#105   2013/11/23 12:03AM
    peachmartini

Quote mickeydee:
    Quote Askhara:

I believe the OP. I read on another spoiler site that Billy Miller and Cynthia Watros taped a sex scene which airs in December. It happens in Kelly's apartment.

They were right about Delia dying so it's pretty reliable.

OMG! I hope all their sex scenes are filmed before original Billy shows up!

So do I. This sounds gnarly. I have feeling Billy will impregnate Kelly and then find out his new lover was the driver who killed Delia.

#106   2013/11/23 02:08AM
    Sinny

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sinny: I am disagreeing. I think the Villy pairing ruined the fun sexy billy.. I also think it is part of why he is leaving.. he said he didn't even recognize his character anymore. I agree with BM..

Great post!

Thanks... he was so fun when he was with chloe LOL

They were the best!

I guess you might think it was fun watching Billy treat Chloe like one of his favorite booty calls. Big fun! Or when he didn't buy her a house or rent an apartment but instead set her up in the pool house and chased after Mac. It was so much fun it was pitiful.

As much fun as watching Billy..... lie to Victoria on where Victor was. His need for revenge against Victor was stronger than his love or lack of, for Victoria!

As much fun as watching Billy.... lie to Victoria about buying Lucy.

As much fun as Billy cheating on Victoria with Chelsea!

Yeah, that was fun wasn't it? Loved every minute of it! Every moment that Villy is on screen just makes my day! Almost as much fun as watching Billy sleep with Sharon the night before his wedding to Chloe. Face it, Billy never wanted Chloe for anything more than a cheap thrill.

Face it, what Billy did to Chloe, is what he is going to do to VICTORIA!

Billy is treating his marriage like a cheap trill.

I think icky treated billy worse.. the way she let her dad bash her man was disgusting. Billy did treat Chloe like crap but damn they had some mad chemistry. I think the show made a big error saddling Billy with the much older black widow named Victoria.. She is the kiss of death to any male character... they all leave.

Think about it.. almost every guy she has been paired with leaves the show.. :O)

#107   2013/11/23 02:09AM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny: It is a soap.. cheat sex after the death of a child is a gimme.

Too true.

It does happen on the soaps a lot and I expect it to happen this time.. kinda nice cuz it is always vikki who does the cheating in her marriage

#108   2013/11/23 02:12AM
    Sinny

Quote Originals:
    Quote siddyharthas:
    Quote Ari1: I'm guessing Vicky will find out she's pregnant after Billy has the affair.

No she is not pregnant.

There is some discussion about Johnny and how he will be affected by the divorce.

You're right about that since Victoria was drinking beer on today's show. There's NO WAY in hell she's preggers when they show her consuming alcohol.

As for Johnny, since he's CHELSEA LAWSON'S son, I would hope that little maggot would return to his REAL mother. I want Victoria FREED from Billy's mistake baby. Why should she be saddled down with her husband's BASTARD son? Let Chelsea hire her own Nanny! Victoria should NOT waste her life playing babysitter for Chelsea's kid!

If Chelsea doesn't take Johnny back, kill him off.

I also think if the writers want to Free David Tom's Billy from Chelsea too, they can easily change Johnny's paternity. I always thought Victor tampered with that test.

I don't know.. they showed SHaron drinking a lot when she had Faith.. alot of us speculated the baby would be a FAS baby.. maybe that is faith
    's problem .. her momma drank when she was in utero

#109   2013/11/23 02:13AM
    Sinny

YAYAYAYA I loved Mac and BIlly

#110   2013/11/23 02:14AM
    Sinny

Quote villyforever55:

The old Billy and old Mac? Sounds like too many steps backwards is totally unoriginal to me. Is this an attempt to recapture something that died over ten years ago?

why not.. some still want shick back together after 18 soap years,, why not mac and billy

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list