List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Come Clean Sharon! Tell The Truth! You Did It!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Come Clean Sharon! Tell The Truth! You Did It!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/20 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 05:46PM, Views: 2848, Replies: 91
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/11/23 12:35PM
    Re: Come Clean Sharon! Tell The Truth! You Did It!
    dawn888

we assume she did it, but I will lmao if she didn't and imagined it. the boards will go crazy.

#82   2013/11/24 06:29AM
    Sinny

Quote dawn888: we assume she did it, but I will lmao if she didn't and imagined it. the boards will go crazy.

the thing for me is she thinks she did it.. and yet there is not one ounce of remorse.. that is all I need to know.. that is the REAL SHaron

#83   2013/11/24 09:11AM
    dawn888

Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888: we assume she did it, but I will lmao if she didn't and imagined it. the boards will go crazy.

the thing for me is she thinks she did it.. and yet there is not one ounce of remorse.. that is all I need to know.. that is the REAL SHaron

she'll probably get closer to Summer then she'll start feeling remorse for what she did, if she did it. I bet the writers don't even know how to end this mess.

#84   2013/11/24 10:29AM
    Charlie Big

Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:

she'll probably get closer to Summer then she'll start feeling remorse for what she did, if she did it. I bet the writers don't even know how to end this mess.

I think that they know how to end it, they just don't know what to do with her, once they do. I don't see Summer all sorry for her when she finds out and I sure don't see Jack and Victor happy for her either. I think that Nick will be devestated and relieved, at the same time and poor Noah! What he has put up with this his mother, is more than any child should have to take. What just amazes me is how she can tell people that Summer is jack Abbott's daughter, when the trick knows darn well that is a lie. It's like she has no intention of telling anyone the truth and all she will do is sweat it out until she is exposed or Phyllis wakes up. I don't know how she can do this, but the trick is really hard core. She knows what she did and I don't look for the writers to change it for her. They just have to figure out what to do with this character when she is found out. I think the only thing they can do is send her off to a mental hospital, out of country and leave her there.

#85   2013/11/24 10:36AM
    Joy T

Writers - please end this horrible s/l that you have made Sharon Case endure the last few years. As you can read, the s/l is NOT popular.

It's time to end it!

#86   2013/11/24 10:52AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:

She knows what she has done. She didn't imagine anything but that, if she can manipulate Nick and the situation, she can get them to forgive her by doing good deeds for them all. This is just another one of Sharon's twisted personality obcessions. I can just see Nick and Jack and Victor and Summer and Avery and their families just loving her for what she did because she is crazy. Either way, the fact that Sharon IS crazy is what is under this and yet, she is not addressing it and getting any better. Right now, she is high as a kite.

The writers would be fools to play this, in any way, that Sharon doesn't pay for. Nobody, but a hand full of fans would buy that and since their numbers are all falling anyway, this won't help them. They need to conclude the story and send Sharon to a mental hospital overseas. It worked for Laura on GH and it will work for Sharon just as well.

#87   2013/11/24 12:34PM
    habbyfan

If the writers do this to Sharon they will have to do the same to all citizens of GC.They will be in jail or mental hospitals,nobody in GC pays for what they have done.

Victor,Jack,Nick,Adam,Sharon,Nikki,Victoria,Abby,the list goes on an on ...

#88   2013/11/24 12:47PM
    Sinny

Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:

she needs to show some remorse if they ever want to fix her.. right now they are digging her deeper for a bigger crash..

#89   2013/11/24 12:48PM
    Sinny

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny:

She knows what she has done. She didn't imagine anything but that, if she can manipulate Nick and the situation, she can get them to forgive her by doing good deeds for them all. This is just another one of Sharon's twisted personality obcessions. I can just see Nick and Jack and Victor and Summer and Avery and their families just loving her for what she did because she is crazy. Either way, the fact that Sharon IS crazy is what is under this and yet, she is not addressing it and getting any better. Right now, she is high as a kite.

The writers would be fools to play this, in any way, that Sharon doesn't pay for. Nobody, but a hand full of fans would buy that and since their numbers are all falling anyway, this won't help them. They need to conclude the story and send Sharon to a mental hospital overseas. It worked for Laura on GH and it will work for Sharon just as well.

I think she knows too but I put it the other way to please all sides LMAO

#90   2013/11/25 11:15AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:

she needs to show some remorse if they ever want to fix her.. right now they are digging her deeper for a bigger crash..

This is what I see also. Going around telling people that Summer is jack's daughter is just despicable! She knows that Summer is really Nick's child, but it shows us just how much she will stick to what she has done instead of coming clean and admitting to Nick and Jack that Summer is Nick's child and just like she put her mother in a wheelchair for the rest of her life for chasing after her, she has put Phyllis in a coma to make sure that Phyllis would never tell what she did. Sharon is just digging that hole deeper and deeper for herself as long as she keeps on lying to everyone. I don't care what she tries to do to salve her conscience, she needs to come clean now!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list