List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Final Air Dates for Billy Miller

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Final Air Dates for Billy Miller

Started by nancy 7 at 2013/11/20 12:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/27 10:01AM, Views: 3387, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/20 12:26AM
    Final Air Dates for Billy Miller
    nancy 7

Billy Miller's last taping day is Dec 19, just before Christmas break. Billy Miller's final airdate is Jan 30. David Tom will debut Feb 3 the beginning of Feb Sweeps Month.

#2   2013/11/21 07:00PM
    Re: Final Air Dates for Billy Miller
    alanadz

Quote nancy 7: Billy Miller's last taping day is Dec 19, just before Christmas break. Billy Miller's final airdate is Jan 30. David Tom will debut Feb 3 the beginning of Feb Sweeps Month.

I miss BM!! wwwwwaaaaah!

#3   2013/11/21 08:15PM
    Lizzytish

I like David Tom -- but if Billy Miller is leaving, why do they have to replace Billy Abbott? Geez, I can't take any more of his constant screw ups or gloom and doom.

Supposedly a new Abbott cousin -male - is coming on the scene, so why not just let Billy fade away.

#4   2013/11/21 08:18PM
    linder

thanks for the infor.

#5   2013/11/21 10:59PM
    baybay

Sad that Billy Miller is leaving... but can understand an actor wanting to do other things. Plus, the whole Delia mess has ruined one of the most fun relationships on Y&R and I've watched since day one. I wish him well. I've never been a David Tom fan, but maybe he's changed a lot now that he's 35. Oh well... it was fun while it lasted. That's life. Another one bites the dust.

#6   2013/11/22 12:59AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Ok, I finally understand Delias's death.. they knew Billy Miller was leaving. so they wrote him a story line to show off his acting chops for his departure.... and it has.. and it has changed the dynamics of the soap also.

I wish him nothing but the BEST.. I don't blame him for leaving.. if he has a chance for prime time etc..

David Tom created the role and that was about 15 years ago.. I watched his interview.. he has become good looking and very mature.. hss done a lot of theater in N.Y.. and a few movies... another soap.... so I think he will give Billy a new direction.

They need more Abbotts.. that is why they are keeping him.

Billy Miller is 34.. David Tom is 35...

#7   2013/11/22 08:32AM
    alanadz

Quote nancy 7: Billy Miller's last taping day is Dec 19, just before Christmas break. Billy Miller's final airdate is Jan 30. David Tom will debut Feb 3 the beginning of Feb Sweeps Month.

Thanks for the update.

#8   2013/11/25 12:19PM
    alanadz

Quote Lizzytish: I like David Tom -- but if Billy Miller is leaving, why do they have to replace Billy Abbott? Geez, I can't take any more of his constant screw ups or gloom and doom.

Supposedly a new Abbott cousin -male - is coming on the scene, so why not just let Billy fade away.

Isn't DT the original Billy?

#9   2013/11/25 01:23PM
    Lady53

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Ok, I finally understand Delias's death.. they knew Billy Miller was leaving. so they wrote him a story line to show off his acting chops for his departure.... and it has.. and it has changed the dynamics of the soap also.

I wish him nothing but the BEST.. I don't blame him for leaving.. if he has a chance for prime time etc..

David Tom created the role and that was about 15 years ago.. I watched his interview.. he has become good looking and very mature.. hss done a lot of theater in N.Y.. and a few movies... another soap.... so I think he will give Billy a new direction.

They need more Abbotts.. that is why they are keeping him.

Billy Miller is 34.. David Tom is 35...

Billy Miller didn't want to leave. JFP has wanted to get rid of him ever since she took over. His contract coming up for renewal was just the item she needed.

David Tom was the first almost grown(late teen yrs) Billy but he was on the show 3 yrs. where as Billy Miller has been on the show for over 5 yrs.

#10   2013/11/25 01:39PM
    Gideon58

I'm devastated that Billy Miller is leaving the show and I hate the fact that apparently the only reason he was given this Delia storyline was to facilitate his exit. I understand Heather Tom's little brother is returning to the role, is that true?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list