List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Adam?

Started by Rena54 at 2013/11/19 09:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 04:37PM, Views: 1024, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/19 09:57AM
    Why Adam?
    Rena54

Why did it have to be Adam that ran and hit Delia?

Why could it not be Nick or Sharon or Victor?

What is going to happen to Adam once the truth comes out and I hope it is soon because I cannot see Adam walking around like this any longer.

He should have just told the police what happened.

I don't think he realized that he hit anyone that night.

What do you think?

#2   2013/11/19 10:08AM
    Re: Why Adam?
    MichaelMuhne...

Quote Rena54: Why did it have to be Adam that ran and hit Delia?

What is going to happen to Adam once the truth comes out and I hope it is soon because I cannot see Adam walking around like this any longer.

Adam never ran over anyone! I just ran over a squirrel this morning. A tiny one. It darted back and forth and then ran back under my car. I felt it as though it was a very large animal. No one ever could run over a seven year old and not know it. Not even drunk or stoned. Just another ignorant storyline.

What do you think?

#3   2013/11/19 10:14AM
    keebleralves

Because Adam is the resident bad guy. They could have him be good for too long. They need there fall guy. But I wouldnt get the chair ready just yet. I still feel Adam might have just come up on her after the fact and it was someone else who did the deed. Twists and turns ahead.

#4   2013/11/19 10:23AM
    valleycliffe

why would they pick adam to be the driver?

maybe it's because they know mm will play whatever they write for him without whining about it...

as far as sharon being the driver, i am happy she isn't the one, she has been trashed enuff and now is on her reclamation tour..

#5   2013/11/19 10:30AM
    keebleralves

Quote valleycliffe: why would they pick adam to be the driver?

maybe it's because they know mm will play whatever they write for him without whining about it...

as far as sharon being the driver, i am happy she isn't the one, she has been trashed enuff and now is on her reclamation tour..

Dont buy your tickets just yet I think Sharon has a couple more crash and burn sequences in her yet.

#6   2013/11/19 11:08AM
    MoBeth

Quote Rena54: Why did it have to be Adam that ran and hit Delia?

What do you think?

First and foremost, the writers will take this storyline down whatever road they choose. My point is in REAL life, whoever hit and killed her would have KNOWN they hit something. Adam never even felt a slight bump....not realistic. I'm sure the light was broken at another time and the scarf was picked up by his tire by accident. Therefore, it's not Adam but the REAL person knows it was him/her.

#7   2013/11/19 11:18AM
    valleycliffe

Quote keebleralves:
    Quote valleycliffe: why would they pick adam to be the driver?

Dont buy your tickets just yet I think Sharon has a couple more crash and burn sequences in her yet.

maybe, but then again maybe not...

there has been a very subtle change in the writing for her so.....

#8   2013/11/19 02:14PM
    mswadel

honestly, I see no difference,subtle or not, Sharon is the same evil witch she has always been

#9   2013/11/19 02:31PM
    ladycam

At this point am past caring whether he's guilty or not. I just want the writers to move the s/l along and stop ruing character by having them repeat the same dialogues scene after scene. They have ruined Chelsea for me with the constant repeating the same things over and over again. Sharon thank the soaps god Cassie is gone but it was months have repeating the same thing with her dead daughter. And so I cringe whenever I think about Delia s/l. It may drag for months this way the writers won't have to come up with anything new. Well till the s/l is over am on a break. Hopefully I won't lose interest permanent like I did with all the others soaps. This is why soap are dying.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/19 02:33PM
    #10   2013/11/19 02:33PM
    TowerOfBabble

It's simple...because most viewers hate him, loath how the little worm works...are infuriated that that snivelliling little coward always escapes justice.

The writers have given us this so we can be happy watching him twist and turn on the hook...thank you writers.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list