List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Angelica McDaniel: Billy Miller Quit 1 Month Ago!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Angelica McDaniel: Billy Miller Quit 1 Month Ago!

Started by bac4life at 2013/11/18 11:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 11:47AM, Views: 4872, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/19 03:15AM
    Re: Angelica McDaniel: Billy Miller Quit 1 Month Ago!
    Sinny

Her arrogance is going to cost her.. me thinks.

#12   2013/11/19 03:22AM
    Blue 501

Billy Miller was one of my favorites, someone who can actually act. I will miss him.

#13   2013/11/19 03:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny: Her arrogance is going to cost her.. me thinks.

Me hopes you are right!

#14   2013/11/19 03:39AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Me hopes you are right!

She thinks as long as we have SB we will all be fine..

#15   2013/11/19 03:46AM
    Joy T

JFP - stop being a Hefer! Of course Billy Miller has a large number of fans and we WILL MISS HIM!

I remember Heather Tom's little brother and he was a great little actor back then. However, he was playing a loved crazed teenager.

I wonder if he is going to look too young for Victoria. I remember him having a baby face. JFP will probably use the recast as reason to split them up and blame it on Delia's death. The writing was on the wall yesterday when Billy said, "Not Tonight Dear." Victoria will turn to another and no telling what JFP has in mind for new Billy. Ugh!

#16   2013/11/19 03:50AM
    calliope

Quote Joy T:

JFP - stop being a Hefer! Of course Billy Miller has a large number of fans and we WILL MISS HIM!

I remember Heather Tom's little brother and he was a great little actor back then. However, he was playing a loved crazed teenager.

I wonder if he is going to look too young for Victoria. I remember him having a baby face. JFP will probably use the recast as reason to split them up and blame it on Delia's death. The writing was on the wall yesterday when Billy said, "Not Tonight Dear." Victoria will turn to another and no telling what JFP has in mind for new Billy. Ugh!

I wondered the same. I really liked David but I haven't seen him in a long time. I just remember him as a cute teen. I will have to go to IMDB and see some recent pics.

#17   2013/11/19 03:51AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Me hopes you are right!

She thinks as long as we have SB we will all be fine..

And she would be wrong again.

#18   2013/11/19 04:09AM
    Sinny

Quote Joy T:

The writing is on the wall for Villy.. I think Phelps knew she was going to be getting rid of BM.. the writing for the show kinda told us.. but she does not care...

#19   2013/11/19 04:34AM
    villyforever55

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny: Phelps says we won't miss him in 2 weeks.

Phelps is full of it. This is one more nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

Not miss him! How would she know? He is one of the two reasons I watch this show. I will give DT a chance, mostly to support AH, but I doubt that he can recreate the chemistry with AH that BM has.

#20   2013/11/19 04:36AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny: Phelps says we won't miss him in 2 weeks.

Phelps is full of it. This is one more nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

Not miss him! How would she know? He is one of the two reasons I watch this show. I will give DT a chance, mostly to support AH, but I doubt that he can recreate the chemistry with AH that BM has.

For me, this is one more nail in the coffin. I plan to come in the Villy thread to vent shortly.

This is terrible news. I'm not happy about this one little bit!! I'm livid!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list