List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RE: Billy Re-cast... Who else THOUGHT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RE: Billy Re-cast... Who else THOUGHT

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/11/18 11:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 09:50AM, Views: 707, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/18 11:01PM
    RE: Billy Re-cast... Who else THOUGHT
    K. Spaudling

of Heather Tom, ex- Victoria and now the re-cast of Billy, her brother David Tom !?? An odd connection even in soapland I think ...

#2   2013/11/19 12:01AM
    Re: RE: Billy Re-cast... Who else THOUGHT
    xjustbestrong

That is so not true.

#3   2013/11/19 02:58AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote K. Spaudling: of Heather Tom, ex- Victoria and now the re-cast of Billy, her brother David Tom !?? An odd connection even in soapland I think ...

Crossed my mind. Have to say, at this point, the only good thing to come out of this change is it'll stop the cries for Heather to come back and play Victoria.

#4   2013/11/19 02:58AM
    Sinny

Quote xjustbestrong: That is so not true.
    yes it is.. BM quit and DT is coming back.

#5   2013/11/19 09:36AM
    K. Spaudling

I vaguely remember David Tom as Billy. Wonder if he and AH will have chemistry, or they will have gone their seperate ways by then.
    Hopefully David Tom can fill the massive, charismatic shoes left behind by Billy Miller.
    Or perhaps they will change the character entirely as the result of the grief of losing Delia.

#6   2013/11/19 09:43AM
    soapsrfun

Quote K. Spaudling: I vaguely remember David Tom as Billy. Wonder if he and AH will have chemistry, or they will have gone their seperate ways by then.
    Hopefully David Tom can fill the massive, charismatic shoes left behind by Billy Miller.
    Or perhaps they will change the character entirely as the result of the grief of losing Delia.

The article I read said that Y&R was going in a different direction. Whatever that means. So I would say this is an opportunity to change a lot about the Billy character.

Not happy at all. I love Billy Miller and I will miss him.

#7   2013/11/19 09:46AM
    calliope

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote K. Spaudling: of Heather Tom, ex- Victoria and now the re-cast of Billy, her brother David Tom !?? An odd connection even in soapland I think ...

Crossed my mind. Have to say, at this point, the only good thing to come out of this change is it'll stop the cries for Heather to come back and play Victoria.

Hadn't thought of that! Thank heavens for that anyway!

#8   2013/11/19 09:47AM
    calliope

Oops!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/19 09:48AM
    #9   2013/11/19 09:50AM
    alanadz

EWWWWW

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list