List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?

Started by pdames4 at 2007/10/27 03:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 04:19PM, Views: 217, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/10/27 03:53PM
    Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?
    pdames4

Does anyone remember Neil and Karen's conversation at the resturant when they were discussing the accident. She said she had seen some dark times or soemething to that effect before. Neil tried to get her to elaborate, but she backed off and replied "not now, later." Any takers?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 03:56PM
    #2   2007/10/27 03:58PM
    Re: Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days...
    Touched

I thought she said she had a dark moment on the way up, but wouldn't elaborate. I'm going to go check the recaps.

#3   2007/10/27 04:13PM
    Re: Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days...
    Evsmom

I caught that and wondered about it too. What could she be hiding?

#4   2007/10/27 04:15PM
    pdames4

I kinda wonder if some have been right about her and David. Maybe she's kin to carmen and came to make Neil pay. She may want to trick him into a relationship just to drop the bomb. David would certainly keep quiet if this is true. Carmen had a sister we never have seen. Who knows. She is a wonderful character.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 04:17PM
    #5   2007/10/27 04:19PM
    Evsmom

I'm thinking she may be connected to Chow someway. They both showed up about the same time. Maybe she is his ex-wife? She did get mad about him kissing Nikki.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list