List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????

Started by Gwyn at 2007/10/27 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 09:22AM, Views: 557, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/10/27 03:46PM
    Re: Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????
    calliope

I'm a Phyllis fan. I love Michelle Stafford's portrayal and I can always find the good in Phyllis.

#12   2007/10/27 03:46PM
    dana73

Back at ya Gwyn, this board is great too. hopefully we can get some of them here on our other one.

#13   2007/10/27 03:58PM
    Gwyn

Quote dana73: Back at ya Gwyn, this board is great too. hopefully we can get some of them here on our other one.

Me too!!!!!!! It's a great one. Not sure how I can help you but I will try to help get the word out. Great to know that you watch Y&R. Do you watch Bold & Beautiful?

#14   2007/10/27 04:39PM
    Brown Hair Girl

Quote calliope: I'm a Phyllis fan. I love Michelle Stafford's portrayal and I can always find the good in Phyllis.

I'am a Phyllas fan too...but i'am a sharon fan also.Phyllas belongs with Jack and Sharon belongs with Nick.... SORRY PNICK FANS....

#15   2007/10/27 08:21PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Brown Hair Girl:
    Quote calliope: I'm a Phyllis fan. I love Michelle Stafford's portrayal and I can always find the good in Phyllis.

I'am a Phyllas fan too...but i'am a sharon fan also.Phyllas belongs with Jack and Sharon belongs with Nick.... SORRY PNICK FANS....

ITA...

#16   2007/10/27 10:22PM
    KiSsMeXoXo546

i like philliys with Jack better not Nick.

#17   2007/10/28 09:03AM
    aden85

Phyllis was one of my absolute favs back when she was with Jack. The whole Diane thing was hilarious and I was 100% on Phyllis' side. But I'm a Sharon fan too, and when Phyllis and Nick crossed the line I soon couldnt stand Phyllis. I still laugh at her and enjoy her scenes with Jack but thats about it.

#18   2007/10/28 09:22AM
    ILuvNY

Quote aden85: Phyllis was one of my absolute favs back when she was with Jack. The whole Diane thing was hilarious and I was 100% on Phyllis' side. But I'm a Sharon fan too, and when Phyllis and Nick crossed the line I soon couldnt stand Phyllis. I still laugh at her and enjoy her scenes with Jack but thats about it.

Wow, you've stated exactly how I feel about Phyllis. There were times when I detested the character (Danny Romalotti) and times when I rooted for her (Diane & Sheila), but I haven't liked her much in the past few years. She's turned into a giggling school girl in her relationship with Nick, who schemes and lies, not the strong and determined woman she could be, at times. Her relationship with Jack was wonderful...they both remained their "own person",but truly loved and respected each other! They had a much more respectful and "adult" relationship!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list