List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????

Started by Gwyn at 2007/10/27 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 09:22AM, Views: 587, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/27 03:20PM
    Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????
    Gwyn

:) I'm new to the boards and from all that I see,there aren't too many fans of Phyllis. She isn't any worse than anyone else on the show. She just gets caught. Hope I don't upset too many of you out there but I don't get it.

#2   2007/10/27 03:23PM
    Re: Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????
    dana73

Hey Gwyn is that you???From my gh board? I'm a Phyllis fan too. just love her and Nick together..

#3   2007/10/27 03:23PM
    edithbill

I just love Phyllis, she is nuts at Times, but she plys her part real good, my kind of Girl

#4   2007/10/27 03:27PM
    PLC02

Quote Gwyn: I'm new to the boards and from all that I see,there aren't too many fans of Phyllis. She isn't any worse than anyone else on the show. She just gets caught. Hope I don't upset too many of you out there but I don't get it.

Welcome!! Yes, there are plenty of Phyllis fans on this board! I'm a Phyllis Fan and a Sharon Fan! There are No Bashing Threads for both Characters, but make sure you read the guidelines on the first page of the No Bashing Threads! Also, as a new poster please make sure you read the guidelines at the top of the message board for post! I look forward to reading your posting, and have fun posting!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 09:11PM
    #5   2007/10/27 03:30PM
    PLC02

Quote dana73: Hey Gwyn is that you???From my gh board? I'm a Phyllis fan too. just love her and Nick together..

I look forward to reading your post as well!

#6   2007/10/27 03:32PM
    pussykat

I am a big Phyllis fan...and I love her with Nick....in my opinion she makes the show....

#7   2007/10/27 03:35PM
    dana73

thanks this is a really nice board. i have even started my own, that i think Gwyn is on as well. im trying to get it on the map so to speak. still things im learning about it. its different than this one. who ever wants to check it out needs to just email. you moderators are welcome as well. maybe you can give me some pointer's.

#8   2007/10/27 03:40PM
    Eppy

Is this a fan only thread?

#9   2007/10/27 03:43PM
    Gwyn

Quote PLC02:
    Quote dana73: Hey Gwyn is that you???From my gh board? I'm a Phyllis fan too. just love her and Nick together..

I look forward to reading your post as well!

Yep, it's me. Nice to see you here.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list