List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Love Cane & Lily!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Love Cane & Lily!

Started by CaneLilyFan08 at 2007/10/27 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 09:44PM, Views: 402, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/27 01:27PM
    I Love Cane & Lily!
    CaneLilyFan08

I am really loving the potential pairing of Cane & Lily! I think they have amazing chemistry, and it is really great to see a true romantic story develop on a soap opera again. I love how Y&R is taking it slow with Cane & Lily, and they are not rushing it. I love the way Cane lights up and smiles his big beautiful smile when he sees Lily. And I love how Lily is fun and carefree around Cane. Cane can give Lily what she needs, someone who cares about her completely, and a real chance at having a true more mature romance. And Lily can give Cane what he needs, a woman who is loving, supportive, intelligent and sweet. I loved when Cane described the woman of his dreams to Jill, he was talking about Lily. I think these two are slowly falling in love with each other, and I am excited to see more of their love story.

#2   2007/10/27 01:29PM
    Re: I Love Cane & Lily!
    bubble303

Sorry but I totally disagree

#3   2007/10/27 02:34PM
    Evsmom

I don't know if it will last but I do like watching them together. Everybody says Lily is too young for Cane but she's legal. Cane's not that old either and I don't see him as Mr. Maturity.

I like how he looks at her. Like she's a delicate little flower that he wants to take care of. She looks at him in total awe. I would too and I'm at least twice Lily's age! I'm ready to see where this will go...we might even get to see some real romance instead of the romp and run everybody else seems to be doing.

#4   2007/10/27 02:55PM
    soapdisher

Quote CaneLilyFan08: I am really loving the potential pairing of Cane & Lily! I think they have amazing chemistry, and it is really great to see a true romantic story develop on a soap opera again. I love how Y&R is taking it slow with Cane & Lily, and they are not rushing it. I love the way Cane lights up and smiles his big beautiful smile when he sees Lily. And I love how Lily is fun and carefree around Cane. Cane can give Lily what she needs, someone who cares about her completely, and a real chance at having a true more mature romance. And Lily can give Cane what he needs, a woman who is loving, supportive, intelligent and sweet. I loved when Cane described the woman of his dreams to Jill, he was talking about Lily. I think these two are slowly falling in love with each other, and I am excited to see more of their love story.

Am loving this storyline too.Whenever Kane and Lilly together I just I just picture myself there with Kane instead of Lilly.There is something about Kane's Eyes if you look in them long enough they just pull you in not to mention the smile Oh god dont get me started .Damn it just not fair

#5   2007/10/27 04:19PM
    pdames4

I like the pairing alot.

#6   2007/10/27 07:02PM
    dancelover

I disagree also. She is way to young for cane besides she and daniel belong together

#7   2007/10/27 07:38PM
    Evsmom

Lily and Daniel are boring, I think.
    What's the cut off as far as age difference goes? Is it 2 years, 5 years, 7 years? As long as both parties are legal and they like each other, why not?

#8   2007/10/27 07:45PM
    sutherngirl

I agree. I also like Lily and Cane together... Who cares if she is only 19. As someone else said she is legal. I think they look good together and u can tell they really like each other. Besides, Colleen is alot younger than Adrian but no one has a problem with that relaionship!

#9   2007/10/27 07:58PM
    lady dancer

I love Cane and Lily too...just NOT together!

#10   2007/10/27 09:39PM
    oilersfan11

cane and lilly together is way better than him and heather or cane and amber. He's not that much older than her,and as chemistry goes he doesn't have it that much with heather so he kissed her big deal it still isnt there.

i think they are so adorable together and i figured cane had a thing for lilly along time ago.

he was also thinking of lilly when he talked to jill about age differences and that was why he asked her about it because he was still interested in lilly.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list