List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Brad SHAD SHORGE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Brad SHAD SHORGE

Started by SharonSweetheart at 2007/10/27 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 01:00PM, Views: 245, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/10/27 11:06AM
    Sharon and Brad SHAD SHORGE
    SharonSweeth...

I love Brad and Sharon together, they need to get back together soon.

I was reading the transcripts and i read a few days before they were in New York last year and this was a scene between them:

Brad: A divorce? I thought Nick just moved back in.

Sharon: I... well, I didn't want him to.

Brad: It's a big step, Sharon.

Sharon: Well, I can't live my life in limbo anymore. You know, I have a full-time job now. I have a son that I have to raise. Now I have this benefit. And it's just all too much stress.

Brad: It's also the anniversary of Cassie's death. Sharon... I'm saying this to you as a friend. I don't think this is the best time to be making a decision about your marriage.

Sharon: I think I should've ended it with Nick the minute I found out about him and Phyllis.

Brad: Why didn't you?

Sharon: Because everyone kept pressuring me to work it out with Nick. You're the only one who didn't. (Knock on door)

Sharon: I'm sorry. I'm keeping you from your work.

Brad: No, it's okay.

Sharon: You know, I've been so wrapped up in being a Newman for so long. I don't know who I am without Nick.

Brad: You're the same amazing woman you've always been.

Sharon: You know, when you say that, I believe it.

Brad: You should. It's the truth.

Sharon: Nick was always the one that made me feel better. And now you are.

Brad: We understand each other.

Sharon: Yeah, we do, huh? Gosh, I was such a fool to think that I could work things out with Nick. I mean, if I'd known... I would've done things so differently. You know, that night when we were in St. Louis? When we kissed? Well, I was still trying to work on my marriage at the time. But I wish I'd followed my heart. You know... if we had made love that night, we would be together now.

Sharon: I'm sorry.

Brad: No, no, no, don't, don't, you don't have to say you're sorry to me. Look, Sharon, there's a reason why it didn't happen for us in St. Louis. It wasn't supposed to.

Sharon: Oh, yeah, you can say that. Everything worked out fine for you.

Brad: It's gonna work out for you, too. There's someone out there who's gonna treat you like the... incredibly special and beautiful woman that you are.

Sharon: Well... I can't think about that right now. Um, I gotta get back to work. You know, on top of everything else, we're releasing the Beauty of Nature new summer line next week. Thanks for listening.

Brad: Sure.

Sharon: Um, Brad? Don't tell anyone about the divorce, okay?

Brad: I won't.

Sharon: Thanks.

Does anybody have this as a clip?

I want them to at least share another kiss before christmas, if not go further than a kiss before christmas i do want them to start the new year together or at least sharon on the verge of leaving jack. I just have to have them together. I can;t bare not see them together.

Sharon and Brads relationship is better than Nick and phyliss becasue their affair was all about jumping into bed. Whereas Sharon and Brad have respect for each other and all though they have slept together once they have shared many kisses. There relationship started out as a friendship and Brad was there for sharon through the hardest time of life when she lost her daughter, she told brad things that she didn;t tell nick.

i don't feel brad took advantage of sharon when she was vulnerable they just fell in love. A lot of people think that brad only wants sharon when he wants and then doesn't want her. I don't think that i have read the transcripts from 2005 right up to 2007 and Brad has wanted Sharon all of the time except she told him on his wedding day not to marry victoria. i think that brad would not have married victoria if nick hadn;t said that he and sharon were going to work things out.

Sharon at one point said hat she was going to work on her marriage and brad sill waned her but becasue sharon said that they couldn;t be together he went and asked vicki to marry him this upset sharon and it made her think that what he told her at Fenmores when Lauren was missing about how she was the girl he was always hoping to meet.

#2   2007/10/27 11:35AM
    Re: Sharon and Brad SHAD SHORGE
    MicheleYR

Go Brad and Sharon...

#3   2007/10/27 12:36PM
    zzyzx

No thanks. If she breaks up with Jack, it HAS to be Nick.

#4   2007/10/27 12:44PM
    KeishaSam

Brad and Sharon Forever in my Heart.Problem with Brad and Sharon being together is that the writers would be stuck writing a Great Love Story without the usual cheating in daytime TV we are not privilege to have writers that can write an interesting Love story with trials and tribulation but not adultery. There goes Brad and Sharon who would be faithful to their marriage to each other.

#5   2007/10/27 01:00PM
    Allisa

Yes, Sharon and Brad would be faithful to each other. So much so, they'd just fade away.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list