List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia Killer Reveal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia Killer Reveal

Started by htcak3 at 2013/11/16 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 04:48PM, Views: 9017, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/11/17 05:51PM
    Re: Delia Killer Reveal
    TowerOfBabble

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote htcak3: Adam kill Delia just saw it on the other sight

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall.

#############
    And you are stupid, no way did Adam kill Delia, you are one of the Adam haters that keep wanting him to leave the show, I have a message for you, why don't you leave the show if it bothers you so bad that Adam is on there. Trust me, if Adam ever does leave this show then Y&R is done, HE IS THE SHOW

Adam is NOT THE SHOW...never was, never will be...he is merely one of many contributing to the show. If he was written out, believe it or not, the sun will rise and set, oceans will tide in and out and Y&R will go on.

Many said that if Phylliss/MS left, the show would be over...they are wiping egg off their faces!

Adam is only a huge player in the eyes of his fans...the majority will not weep to see him go.

#52   2013/11/17 08:32PM
    Lizzytish

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall.

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

Well you and I are watching the same show, and I'm hoping this "spoiler" doesn't come to fruition, because you know whether it was his fault or not, it will just be some other reason for GC to hate him.

I've had enough of the Adam and Sharon bashing by TIIC.

#53   2013/11/17 09:28PM
    Barbyboo

Adam is the greatest, he will be the new victor when he retires...

#54   2013/11/17 11:19PM
    Durieu

I've grown to really like Adam's character! He's heartfelt and obnoxious at the same time. Just like Victor!

#55   2013/11/18 01:12AM
    jorie

Cliff was only in ADAMS life until he was about 6 ,when a DRUNK DRIVER KILLED HIM.Thats when LITTLE VICTOR MET VICTOR and his sibs ,he never knew they were his family .Hope AND LITTLE victor lived in the penthouse for about 7 months, LITTLE VICTOR LOVED VICTOR,ALL he wanted was to play soccor with him and box,he would have loved that with NICK TOO.BUT NICK A teenager just ignored him.Nick always hated HIS BROTHER FROM THE DAY HE WAS BORN.ThAT day The LITTLE VICTOR WAS BORN ,NICK WAS NOT HAPPY ,AND NIKI CRIED B/C SHE WAS SO UPSET That Hope had given VICTOR a child.anyway HOPE TOLD vICTOR TO STAY OUT OF little Victors life or there would be hell to pay ,b/c he married Diane without telling her , B/C SHE DID NOT WANT little victor to be like victor,funny Nick and VIKI WERE SO RESNTFUL OF little Victor b/c they blamed Hope for splitting up their parents, but it was Diane he married ,not HOPE.anyway she took LITTLE VICTOR BACK TO KANSAS,DR KURT DID GO WITH THEM ,BUT HE ABANDON THEM TOO,HE WAS GONE BEFORE LITTLE VICTOR,WAS 11,THAT WAS THE NEXT TIME LITTLE VICTOR SEEN HIS FATHER ,STILL NOT KNOWING HE WAS HIS FATHER,BUT HE WAS SO EXCITED THAT HE WAS COMING ,THE SAME BOY WHO PLAYED VICTOR AT 6 HAYDEN TANK PLAYED HIM AT 11.IT WAS ONLY A FEW DAYS ,BUT HE HAD MORE INFLUENCE ON HIM THEN CLIFF EVER DID,HE WANTED TO BE A BUISNESS MAN LIKE VICTOR ,NOT A FARMER LIKE CLIFF.OR A DR LIKE KURT.WHO LEFT B4 HE WAS 11,ADAM DID NOT SEE HIM AGAIN TILL H took the bullet for Victor.he found out after he left them ,he married someone else. but was divorced.anyway after victor left again when he was 11 ,Vic did not see victor again ,tell his mother was dying,Hope told Victor how VIC HAD GOTTEN SCHOLARSHIPS ,AND worked his way through NORTHWESTERN AND HARVARD BUISNESS SCHOOL.THAT HE WAS A STOCKBROKER ,THAT HE IDOLIZED HIM ,When Vic came home from NY .HE WAS SHOCKED TO FIND HIS MOTHER DYING OF PANCREATIC CANCER,(I JUST HAD 2 FRIENDS WHO DIED FROM THIS ,IT IS HORRIBLE )AND SEEING victor There,He told Victor that he had written his theius on him to get his MBA .FROM Harvard,then he finds out that this man he idolized had abandoned him.yes HOPE TOLD Victor to stay away from LITTLE victor,WTH was VICTOR AFRAID OF HOPE ? OR NOT REALLY GIVE A DAM ABOUT Vic ,he did want HOPE TO ABORT HER BABY B/C HE MIGHT BE BLIND,thats why she left him the first time.HE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT TO SEE HIM ,HE WOULD HAVE FOR Vickie nick ABBY ,N SUMMER.SO HE INVITED ADAM TO GC after Hope died.BUT HAS NEVER ACCEPTED HIM AND NICK AND VIKI STILL RESENT HIM. Adam never had a chance with them.think about how many times VIC WAS IN SITUATIONS Like Dee was ,THAT LITTLE vic had to do alone b/c his mother couldn't his step father died when he was little.DR KURT did not stick around,and victor visited him once. he did not care enough to be bothered,btw HOPE WAS GOING TO TELL LITTLE VICTOR THAT VICTOR WAS HIS FATHER BUT FICKLE VICTOR MARRIED DIANE,VICTOR SR WAS THE COWARD ,THAT HE DID NOT FIGHT TO BE IN HIS SON'S LIFE,IMAGINE THE HURT ADAM FELT THAT HE HAD NOT BEEN WORTH FIGTING FOR by the man he idolized.,ALL HES WANTED WAS HIS FATHERS LOVE,BUT hes never had it,VICTOR IS too selfish and paranoid to see that.so are his sibs.I SEEN TWO CLIPS THIS WEEKEND ,ONE where ADAM WAS BORN ,NIKI CRIED SHE WAS SO UPSET ,AND NICK WAS NOT HAPPY TO have a little bro.and one when LITTLE VICTOR IS 6 ,A REAL CUTIE JUST LIKE DEE,VICTOR SR was too much a coward to fight for him and had no heart,ADAM has every right to feel as he does.

#56   2013/11/18 01:29AM
    jorie

Towerof babble, I most diffently would leave if MM DOES I came back for MM,HOWEVER Hes not.

#57   2013/11/18 04:48PM
    alanadz

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?
    I am watching same as you! Great post

Sometimes I just want to throw something, ya know?!

ME too!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list