List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia Killer Reveal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia Killer Reveal

Started by htcak3 at 2013/11/16 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 04:48PM, Views: 8891, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/17 12:42PM
    Re: Delia Killer Reveal
    Laduree

Quote maja:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote htcak3: Adam kill Delia just saw it on the other sight

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall.

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

ITA Laduree with your excellent post.I ignore those comments about what a monster Adam is because I know if it was a different character suspected of hitting Dee the comments would probably be similar to what you posted.This was an accident pure and simple, I wish Adam had gone to the police when he suspected what he might have done,but in no way should he be blamed for deliberately hitting Dee based on everything that you stated so excellently.

Thanks! Most of the time I ignore hate posts about Adam because it's the same stuff repeated ad nauseum. Every once in awhile my dander gets up, and in this particular sl, it really rubs me the wrong way for people to call him "evil" for allegedly killing Delia. None of us really know where this story is going, but I remain firm in my belief that it wasn't Adam. Even if it was, it was a tragic accident. Adam made a mess of things post-accident, but none of it was done out of malice or spite. He's hurting BIG TIME over what he believes happened. The guy is having a hard time even looking people in the eyes. He tears up at the slightest mention of Delia. That is not a monster or a sociopath. That's someone caught up in a hellish nightmare, digging himself in deeper because of extenuating circumstances, and now cannot find a way to make it right without sacrificing his son. Thank you Victor Newman for screwing your son up to the point where he's emotionally crippled by your abandonment and hatred.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/17 12:45PM
    #42   2013/11/17 12:44PM
    Laduree

Quote deeppurple: Laduree, great posts.

Adam is the only reason I watch Y&R anymore. Really don't care for most of the others, boring......

Thanks!! I LOVE Adam, and have from day one. My support for him, and his portrayer, MM, will not waver. I can appreciate exceptional talent when I see it, and he has kept me entertained for years.

#43   2013/11/17 01:57PM
    villyforever55

Quote Laduree:
    Quote maja:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall.

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

ITA Laduree with your excellent post.I ignore those comments about what a monster Adam is because I know if it was a different character suspected of hitting Dee the comments would probably be similar to what you posted.This was an accident pure and simple, I wish Adam had gone to the police when he suspected what he might have done,but in no way should he be blamed for deliberately hitting Dee based on everything that you stated so excellently.

Thanks! Most of the time I ignore hate posts about Adam because it's the same stuff repeated ad nauseum. Every once in awhile my dander gets up, and in this particular sl, it really rubs me the wrong way for people to call him "evil" for allegedly killing Delia. None of us really know where this story is going, but I remain firm in my belief that it wasn't Adam. Even if it was, it was a tragic accident. Adam made a mess of things post-accident, but none of it was done out of malice or spite. He's hurting BIG TIME over what he believes happened. The guy is having a hard time even looking people in the eyes. He tears up at the slightest mention of Delia. That is not a monster or a sociopath. That's someone caught up in a hellish nightmare, digging himself in deeper because of extenuating circumstances, and now cannot find a way to make it right without sacrificing his son. Thank you Victor Newman for screwing your son up to the point where he's emotionally crippled by your abandonment and hatred.

I agree with most if what you said. Adam is struggling with his guilt and he's not a sociopath, (although he has committed some questionable deeds in the past). But he was also raised by a loving mother and step father. Like it or not, Victor not being part of his life was Hope's choice, Victor did not abandon him. To accept that his current behavior is due solely to Victor's treatment of him doesn't make sense to me. Adam was already a grown man when he learned Victor was his father and they've had a tumultuous relationship from the beginning. That erased all the love and support and Hope's influence? I don't think so. This is Adam, the 'grey' character so many of his fans want to see. Fade to black.

#44   2013/11/17 02:22PM
    Laloni

NO, you did not see this on the other site because Adam did not kill Delia and the writers will not let him be the one so whatever you are trying to pull, forget it. You probably are a Adam hater and just trying to cause problems, find something else to do.

#45   2013/11/17 02:26PM
    Laloni

Quote Soap Fan:

#############
    And you are stupid, no way did Adam kill Delia, you are one of the Adam haters that keep wanting him to leave the show, I have a message for you, why don't you leave the show if it bothers you so bad that Adam is on there. Trust me, if Adam ever does leave this show then Y&R is done, HE IS THE SHOW

#46   2013/11/17 03:44PM
    Cinderella225

When Adam was driving back home that night, I remember the DJ on the radio in Adam's car when he switched stations saying "it's 8:04 an a chilly night here in Genoa city" don't know why I remember that but I do. Anyway the accident happened at 8:00 PM as shown on Billy's iphone that he was keeping an eye on waiting for the EMS to get there. The cameras kept showing the time on his iphone as if to give a hint. So, Adam perhaps swerved to miss hitting Dash DOWN the road from the accident( remember Dash was not around when Billy found Delia he must of run off scared or something). Point is Adam came along AFTER the accident. he didn't do it. But they'll probably blame him anyway.

#47   2013/11/17 04:46PM
    Shamaliam

I so agree with you.

#48   2013/11/17 05:03PM
    Laduree

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote maja:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

I agree with most if what you said. Adam is struggling with his guilt and he's not a sociopath, (although he has committed some questionable deeds in the past). But he was also raised by a loving mother and step father. Like it or not, Victor not being part of his life was Hope's choice, Victor did not abandon him. To accept that his current behavior is due solely to Victor's treatment of him doesn't make sense to me. Adam was already a grown man when he learned Victor was his father and they've had a tumultuous relationship from the beginning. That erased all the love and support and Hope's influence? I don't think so. This is Adam, the 'grey' character so many of his fans want to see. Fade to black.

Please don't misunderstand me. I LOVE Adam the grey!!! Characters like Dylan and Nick bore me to tears. What I don't like is making Adam the town pariah 24/7. Even grey characters have relationships. It's just not fun for me watching Adam pilloried day in and day out. Also, I completely disagree with you about Victor. If Victor Newman wanted to be in his son's life he would have been. It's a total and complete copout to continually lay it at Hope's feet. He didn't fight very hard to change her mind through the years either.

Adam doesn't want Victor in Connor's life, nor does Chelsea. Is Victor respecting their wishes? Nope. He's sending taunting gifts, and showing up announced and uninvited at the PH. Victor will continue to try to be a part of Connor's life, so the fact that he didn't fight for Adam is not Hope's fault. I never bought that, and your arguments in that regard don't sway me. You may feel that way, but that's not how I see it at all. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Adam is psychologically damaged by Victor, and maybe, just maybe his judgment post-accident would have been more rational had the scars from his father's abandonment not haunted him in his decision making process.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/17 05:08PM
    #49   2013/11/17 05:04PM
    Laduree

Quote Cinderella225: When Adam was driving back home that night, I remember the DJ on the radio in Adam's car when he switched stations saying "it's 8:04 an a chilly night here in Genoa city" don't know why I remember that but I do. Anyway the accident happened at 8:00 PM as shown on Billy's iphone that he was keeping an eye on waiting for the EMS to get there. The cameras kept showing the time on his iphone as if to give a hint. So, Adam perhaps swerved to miss hitting Dash DOWN the road from the accident( remember Dash was not around when Billy found Delia he must of run off scared or something). Point is Adam came along AFTER the accident. he didn't do it. But they'll probably blame him anyway.

Great post!! They focused on the time for a reason. It wasn't Adam, and the time issue will be revisited.

#50   2013/11/17 05:32PM
    villyforever55

Quote Laduree:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote maja:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

Please don't misunderstand me. I LOVE Adam the grey!!! Characters like Dylan and Nick bore me to tears. What I don't like is making Adam the town pariah 24/7. Even grey characters have relationships. It's just not fun for me watching Adam pilloried day in and day out. Also, I completely disagree with you about Victor. If Victor Newman wanted to be in his son's life he would have been. It's a total and complete copout to continually lay it at Hope's feet. He didn't fight very hard to change her mind through the years either.

Adam doesn't want Victor in Connor's life, nor does Chelsea. Is Victor respecting their wishes? Nope. He's sending taunting gifts, and showing up announced and uninvited at the PH. Victor will continue to try to be a part of Connor's life, so the fact that he didn't fight for Adam is not Hope's fault. I never bought that, and your arguments in that regard don't sway me. You may feel that way, but that's not how I see it at all. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Adam is psychologically damaged by Victor, and maybe, just maybe his judgment post-accident would have been more rational had the scars from his father's abandonment not haunted him in his decision making process.

We can agree to disagree. I will make one more observation, though. Adam probably had the healthiest, most stable childhood in comparison to most people on this show: he wasn't sent to boarding school, didn't grow up with an alcoholic parent, have his mother murdered, watch his parents divorce and marry numerous partners; the list goes on. All of these people are damaged, to some extent, just like you say Adam is damaged. So, I still wonder why Victor could have such an effect on a grown man that would drive him to do what he's doing now. I just don't agree that it's all about Victor, but, it's all good.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list