List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia Killer Reveal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia Killer Reveal

Started by htcak3 at 2013/11/16 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 04:48PM, Views: 9146, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/16 07:40PM
    Re: Delia Killer Reveal
    jorie

that is true!,there are no spoilers that say for sure he did it. only b/c he thinks he did. and he only thinks that b/c of the chip scarf,and b/c he he was in such stress that night after being told like his mom .his son would be blind unless he could get a transplant.he can't remember for sure. but he did not .neither witness saw the dog or seen Adam get out of the car,so they did not see ADAM. AND IF IT WAS HIM IT WAS A TOTAL ACCIDENT.

#12   2013/11/16 07:41PM
    jorie

WHAT SITE?

#13   2013/11/16 07:42PM
    ladycam

Quote Laduree:
    Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote htcak3: Adam kill Delia just saw it on the other sight

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall.

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

We saw him stop and that he was shaken. No one will believe him as he waited too long. He should have immediately said "OMG....I stopped for a dog in the road, could it be?" They will think he knew he hit her and doesn't care. I still hope it is someone else!!!

I agree. He has made an OBVIOUS ACCIDENT exponentially worse by not coming forward, assuming he did it of course. It grates on my nerves when people say he's a monster and evil for killing Delia. Adam is the most complex character on Y&R, and I guess the complexities are just too much to decipher, so he's boiled down into this black and white villain, incapable of human emotion. That's not the Adam I see at all.

I thank you for this post because some say this s/l was written to prop Adam In what way does it prop him and evil monster is an example he's not being prop. But like you said Adam is complex some hates these kind of characters. And for me they are the reason I watch soaps. Delia accident was just that an accident. But the writers decided to have every one in GC go and on about how evil and what a monster the person is who hit Delia. And throw in the cat fishing and the scarf burning to generate more hate for Adam. So maybe it is his car that killed Delia the story could be that boring. And all the twist and turn is for nothing and just a big waste of time. For him to lose some of his fans in the process. But he's my favorite whether it was his car that accidentally killed Delia or not. If they wanted to prop Adam he would have confess plus grieve Delia. But no propping needed am glad he works hard for his fan. Team Adam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/16 07:45PM
    #14   2013/11/16 07:48PM
    jorie

TRUE ,IT WOULD BE A total accident ,same as when Summer crashed into him and Chelsea,killing their baby Rielly.only difference ,is ADAM knows that even though he did not feel hear or see Dee.they probably will not believe him. he is afraid of leaving his son,fatherless.if he turns himself in.like Victor did to him.

#15   2013/11/16 07:51PM
    jorie

Quote Laduree:
    Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall.

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

We saw him stop and that he was shaken. No one will believe him as he waited too long. He should have immediately said "OMG....I stopped for a dog in the road, could it be?" They will think he knew he hit her and doesn't care. I still hope it is someone else!!!

I agree. He has made an OBVIOUS ACCIDENT exponentially worse by not coming forward, assuming he did it of course. It grates on my nerves when people say he's a monster and evil for killing Delia. Adam is the most complex character on Y&R, and I guess the complexities are just too much to decipher, so he's boiled down into this black and white villain, incapable of human emotion. That's not the Adam I see at all.

and he just can't turn himself in b/c of being afraid of leaving Connor without a father like he was.

#16   2013/11/16 08:04PM
    jorie

this s/l was written to humanize Adam ,he has to go through this journey feeling the grief and guilt,and hes not catfishing BILLY. THE SOD SPOILER WAS ADAM AND BILLY GET TOGETHER WHILE EACH DEALS WITH THIER GRIEF AND GUILT.This does not sound like catfishing to me ,he went on after Viki told him how sad Billy was.Adam was affected by Billys posts. he also went on after **SPOILER** CHELSEA TOLD HIM ABOUT JOHNNY'S NITEMARES.ADAM SAID HE WAS TRUELY SORRY.IT WAS AFTER THAT HE BEGAN TALKING TO BILLY.HE ISN'T CATFISHING HIM. THIS IS NOT A HOAX WHICH CATFISHING IS,

#17   2013/11/16 08:07PM
    jorie

ADAM didn't do it .neither witness seen the dog or Adam get out of his car,they both seen someone else,like maybe Courtney or Zach.

#18   2013/11/16 08:14PM
    Laduree

Quote jorie:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Soap Fan:

and he just can't turn himself in b/c of being afraid of leaving Connor without a father like he was.

Connor was Adam's motivation to keep quiet. Victor has messed him up so much, he's terrified of being separated from his son, and that his son would have to grow up without him. Do I wish he had just gone to the police immediately and told his side of the story? Sure. These writers obviously like to make the very talented Mr. Muhney go through dramatic hoops, and he always delivers. This man doesn't need propping, nor does his character. I think it's fairly obvious he's one tremendously talented actor, and he breathes life into Adam. If the show consisted entirely of characters like Dylan it would be one boring ride.

I am still of the belief that Adam did not ACCIDENTALLY strike Delia. The damage to his vehicle does not add up to striking an eight year old child. It just doesn't.

#19   2013/11/16 08:57PM
    jorie

yes ,you are totally right about MM's Adam and,my friends daughter back up their range rover in to their fence ,there was more damage.then there is on Adam's and he was speeding.

#20   2013/11/16 10:12PM
    Casse2go

I think we all know Adam will either be brought in for Delia's death or will come in and confess. However, that doesn't mean he will be proven her killer.

Yes people saw Adam's car swerve. Those same people should corroborate that they saw Dash run off.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list