List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Best Show Yet!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best Show Yet!

Started by macklady at 2007/10/27 06:51AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 10:13PM, Views: 342, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/10/27 06:51AM
    Best Show Yet!
    macklady

This is by far the best Young and The Restless episodes ever created. The writing is superb!! And the theme 'Out of the Ashes' is splendid!! A different take on the best soap on television!! Excellent! Can't get enough!

#2   2007/10/27 08:54AM
    Re: Best Show Yet!
    taxman

I thought the (US) Friday show was a little boring, but, all in all, I thought the week was as good as it could be?!

#3   2007/10/27 10:13AM
    BacktoYNR

I'm not sure about the best episodes ever, but the fact that Phyllis wasn't on Friday's show made it one of the best in months. I loved seeing all the other cast coming together for the show. It was more like old times on Y&R.

#4   2007/10/27 10:17AM
    ILuvNY

Quote BacktoYNR: I'm not sure about the best episodes ever, but the fact that Phyllis wasn't on Friday's show made it one of the best in months. I loved seeing all the other cast coming together for the show. It was more like old times on Y&R.

I totally agree! There are so many great actors/characters who have been pushed into the background of this soap; they really showed their stuff over the past week! These shows were well done and much more in line with how the show use to be. Great to see Nikki, Victor, Kay, Jill, JT, etc., for longer than the 2-3 minute vignettes that they've been given lately!

#5   2007/10/27 12:11PM
    dmbs

Quote BacktoYNR: I'm not sure about the best episodes ever, but the fact that Phyllis wasn't on Friday's show made it one of the best in months. I loved seeing all the other cast coming together for the show. It was more like old times on Y&R.

Hate to have to ruin it for you, but Sheeeeeee........back on your USA Monday
    (Hopefully that's not a spoiler)

#6   2007/10/27 12:21PM
    BacktoYNR

Quote dmbs:

Hate to have to ruin it for you, but Sheeeeeee........back on your USA Monday
    (Hopefully that's not a spoiler)

Oh no, it's not a spoiler. It's more like one person warning another person that the local nuclear power plant has sprung a leak. Thanks for the heads up.

#7   2007/10/27 01:33PM
    taxman

They had said she would start work-release "tomorrow" so you know it was coming in the next week or so.

#8   2007/10/27 02:23PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote ILuvNY:

I totally agree! There are so many great actors/characters who have been pushed into the background of this soap; they really showed their stuff over the past week! These shows were well done and much more in line with how the show use to be. Great to see Nikki, Victor, Kay, Jill, JT, etc., for longer than the 2-3 minute vignettes that they've been given lately!

Really liked it overall. Just could have done without so much of Phyllis walking the floor in jail. We know she was worried so stop showing all the phone calls.

#9   2007/10/27 10:13PM
    sutherngirl

ITA...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list