List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Great News about Stitch!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Great News about Stitch!

Started by alanadz at 2013/11/15 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 05:23PM, Views: 4639, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/16 08:15AM
    Re: Great News about Stitch!
    Milkshake24

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Why is this great news??

b/c he's a FUBALUSO

ITA.

I think he is having marital issues and his wife is not going to show up. then he'll be single!

I think his now ex wife might be Kelly who changed the names to protect their identities when talking in group thus making him single and childless and he's coping by focusing on his work like Chloe is trying to do while Kelly and Billy are in a darker place.

#22   2013/11/16 08:17AM
    countryMomof4

I thought Stitch's little boy is named Max and he was about 3. Kelly's son's name was Sam and he was 7.

#23   2013/11/16 08:25AM
    Milkshake24

Quote countryMomof4: I thought Stitch's little boy is named Max and he was about 3. Kelly's son's name was Sam and he was 7.

Her ex was also said to be Dean but she could be changing names to protect them as for age yes I thought of that but Soras happens all the time to fit a story. Summer was 16 when introduced and 18 a few months later and Nick was 6 years younger than Vicky than suddenly 2 years so.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/16 08:27AM
    #24   2013/11/16 03:17PM
    Milkshake24

Quote alanadz: Sean Corrigan tweeted that he is now on contract! So Stitch is here to say and we should be seeing more of him now!

After him getting a guest spot on Modern Family this past week I'm not surprised he got inked.

#25   2013/11/16 04:04PM
    Savoy

Quote alanadz: Sean Corrigan tweeted that he is now on contract! So Stitch is here to say and we should be seeing more of him now!

That's great, I like the character.

#26   2013/11/16 04:09PM
    Blue 501

Quote Lady53: As for Stitch...something tells me he will eventually be paired with Sharon

I hope not. He has a wife and children. Or was said to have. After reading the other comments, maybe not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/16 04:15PM
    #27   2013/11/16 04:12PM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote lilie:

b/c he's a FUBALUSO

ITA.

I think he is having marital issues and his wife is not going to show up. then he'll be single!

oh, in that case, Yes. Maybe a good fit for Sharon. And I like him already. Sunny smile & very good looking. I likes him.

#28   2013/11/16 04:13PM
    Blue 501

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote lilie:

b/c he's a FUBALUSO

ITA.

I think his now ex wife might be Kelly who changed the names to protect their identities when talking in group thus making him single and childless and he's coping by focusing on his work like Chloe is trying to do while Kelly and Billy are in a darker place.

ouch, more of the dark side? But it could be.

#29   2013/11/16 04:14PM
    Blue 501

Quote Milkshake24:

After him getting a guest spot on Modern Family this past week I'm not surprised he got inked.

Sorry I missed that.

#30   2013/11/16 04:44PM
    habbyfan

I think he is a good addition,to the story,of Nikki and Dylan.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list