List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DNA test needed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DNA test needed!

Started by dramaqueen333 at 2013/11/14 07:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 05:53PM, Views: 715, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 07:06AM
    DNA test needed!
    dramaqueen333

If I were Nikki, I would take a glass Dylan drank out of, or a hair off his head and do a DNA test. The writers have been dropping hints (Victor to Stitch: "Take care of her as if she were your family" etc.) that Stitch might actually be Nikki's son. The two boys grew up in the same town, so maybe there was some mix-up in the hospital, or Dylan's mom was going to take the baby then found out she was pregnant or something. Who knows? Since the parents are dead now, there should be a DNA test (and not anything that Sharon knows about!) done before any conclusions are drawn.

#2   2013/11/14 07:41AM
    Re: DNA test needed!
    roseofsharon...

Quote dramaqueen333: If I were Nikki, I would take a glass Dylan drank out of, or a hair off his head and do a DNA test. The writers have been dropping hints (Victor to Stitch: "Take care of her as if she were your family" etc.) that Stitch might actually be Nikki's son. The two boys grew up in the same town, so maybe there was some mix-up in the hospital, or Dylan's mom was going to take the baby then found out she was pregnant or something. Who knows? Since the parents are dead now, there should be a DNA test (and not anything that Sharon knows about!) done before any conclusions are drawn.

Why would Sharon even care about it?

#3   2013/11/14 07:55AM
    Blue 501

Seriously. Does Nikki have any hard evidence that Dylan is her son? I missed some shows so all I remember is a nun with some sort of dementia & some circumstantial evidence about a baby who was possibly Dylan being adopted. Before I left him a chunk of my fortune, I would want to be sure. Not to mention the trauma to an already damaged man of finding out that Nikki & a rapist were his parents instead of the parents he knew & loved. And THEN, maybe, finding out it was all a mistake & Nikki is NOT his mother. Poor Dylan. Not to mention that Victor is going to be furious, even more so if she has chosen the wrong man. And I don't think Victoria & Nick are going to be very pleased either. Esp Nick. That will make two women he has lost to half-siblings.

#4   2013/11/14 08:53AM
    sonny6

What I can tell so far GC does not have the means to do DNA. Its as if the writers of Y&R do not believe in DNA testing. I feel everyone in GC needs to get a DNA test. (ADAM,DYLAN,KYLE,SUMMER,FAITH,CHELSEA,CARMINE). Just to mention a few.

#5   2013/11/14 02:01PM
    Blue 501

Quote sonny6: What I can tell so far GC does not have the means to do DNA. Its as if the writers of Y&R do not believe in DNA testing. I feel everyone in GC needs to get a DNA test. (ADAM,DYLAN,KYLE,SUMMER,FAITH,CHELSEA,CARMINE). Just to mention a few.

Well, all I know is that if I were young enough to have babies & lived in GC I would not date anybody whose parentage had not been confirmed.

#6   2013/11/14 05:12PM
    jad68

[quote]Quote dramaqueen333: If I were Nikki, I would take a glass Dylan drank out of, or a hair off his head and do a DNA test. The writers have been dropping hints (Victor to Stitch: "Take care of her as if she were your family" etc.) that Stitch might actually be Nikki's son. The two boys grew up in the same town, so maybe there was some mix-up in the hospital, or Dylan's mom was going to take the baby then found out she was pregnant or something. Who knows? Since the parents are dead now, there should be a DNA test (and not anything that Sharon knows about!) done before any conclusions are drawn.[/quote

every body act like even there is no technology in this world, ex, phillis accident, we saw Paul found something that sharon lost in the scene crime, but we have not seen or heard about it later. Nikki has accepted Dylan her lost son without making any DNA test, which is very logic and necessary to do it. How could someone believe easily of that? another ex, when chelsea told Dylan she is pregnant from him and after the sign of pregnancy showed very very early on chelsea's body, the stupid Dylan did not doubt that it might be Adam's baby, inspite there was so many sign and talk about that, etc.
    The writer ridicule the intelligent of the viewers ....

#7   2013/11/14 05:21PM
    Joy T

Before it's over with, Victor and Jack will be kin! LOL

#8   2013/11/14 05:53PM
    xjustbestrong

Dylan is Nikki's son, Stitch is just a diversion.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list