List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cell Phones

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cell Phones

Started by divisstreet at 2007/10/26 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 01:36PM, Views: 993, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/10/26 06:44PM
    Cell Phones
    divisstreet

I noticed the cell phone re-appearance as well!

By the way....don't hospitals ban using cell phones?

Still...it's been a breath-holding show lately, so
    I shouldn't be picky! Great acting! Great storyline!

#2   2007/10/26 06:54PM
    Re: Cell Phones
    Allisa

yeah, funny how those cell phones showed up.

#3   2007/10/26 07:17PM
    Jentra

You know what gets me about cell phones on soaps. Nobody ever says, goodbye. They just hang up. If that happened to me in real life, I'd be calling them back to see if I said something to offend them. Drives me nuts.

Oh, where I live, it depends on the hospital. Some of ours do ban them and some don't. They used to interfere with the hospital equipment. I guess they've found a way to get around that, now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 07:19PM
    #4   2007/10/26 09:14PM
    funandthensum

Most hospitals ban cell phone use. They mess up the equiptment. But we discussed this before and I heard that some hospitals allow them. Go figure.

#5   2007/10/27 06:34AM
    lady dancer

Quote Jentra: You know what gets me about cell phones on soaps. Nobody ever says, goodbye. They just hang up. If that happened to me in real life, I'd be calling them back to see if I said something to offend them. Drives me nuts.

Oh, where I live, it depends on the hospital. Some of ours do ban them and some don't. They used to interfere with the hospital equipment. I guess they've found a way to get around that, now.

This bugs me too...no one says goodbye, they just close their phone!

#6   2007/10/27 07:40AM
    bubble303

Quote lady dancer:
    Quote Jentra: You know what gets me about cell phones on soaps. Nobody ever says, goodbye. They just hang up. If that happened to me in real life, I'd be calling them back to see if I said something to offend them. Drives me nuts.

This bugs me too...no one says goodbye, they just close their phone!

Cuz that's how the do in GC

#7   2007/10/27 07:51AM
    Jake Austin

It drives me mad when they don't say bye as well

#8   2007/10/27 08:28AM
    QueenDiva

YES!!! all I see is cell phones. You know they don't be on the phone like that

#9   2007/10/27 09:44AM
    SueQ

this so funny!!! i also notice that they never check their caller I D and they always "click" their cellphones shut really loudly!!!!

#10   2007/10/27 01:36PM
    taxman

Plus, poor JT. He got shot down everytime he tried to do something with/for his comatose wife in the hospital, because, "your not a relative", but Red continues to entertain at the prison 24/7. I think Genoa City is in some type of bizarro world or something.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list