List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mondays Show. Sharon and Vicky. Spoiler included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mondays Show. Sharon and Vicky. Spoiler included.

Started by silva8 at 2007/10/26 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:43PM, Views: 1358, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/26 07:25PM
    Re: Mondays Show. Sharon and Vicky. Spoiler included.
    StaceyT

~)

#2   2007/10/26 08:16PM
    aden85

ummm I dont get it. I guess that makes me just as clueless as Sharon.

That is in the past Vikki could careless about Sharon and Brad's one nighter. She's in love and engaged and possible carrying JT's son. Sharon apologized. Vikki even said to Nick's face, if he hadnt been such a lousy husband...She understood why Sharon did it, didnt understand why Brad did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 08:17PM
    #3   2007/10/26 09:13PM
    Alexis001

Quote aden85: ummm I dont get it. I guess that makes me just as clueless as Sharon.

That is in the past Vikki could careless about Sharon and Brad's one nighter. She's in love and engaged and possible carrying JT's son. Sharon apologized. Vikki even said to Nick's face, if he hadnt been such a lousy husband...She understood why Sharon did it, didnt understand why Brad did.

I agree. Vicky and Sharon were friendly with each other right before the collapse.

#4   2007/10/27 05:27AM
    ILuvNY

Huh? Stay away from JT? Wow...
    Ummm....she's already apologize to Victoria. And I don't think SC is going anywhere; she's a very popular actress as is her character.

#5   2007/10/27 06:47AM
    ILuvNY

Well, she did; right after the truth came out.

#6   2007/10/27 06:47AM
    Jake Austin

LMAOOOOOO

#7   2007/10/27 06:51AM
    StaceyT

Neither woman are saints Victoria is no one to say anything, since she was preg. with Brads child and slept with JT. Thats pretty nasty in my book. What Sharon did was wrong, but she did stop after one time. That should count for something Unlike some on the show that are like energizer bunnies and keep going and going and going

#8   2007/10/27 01:49PM
    rjames8

If memory serves me, Vick slept with JT while she was still married to Brad! She only ran to JT when she found out about the affair. But she still slept with both men, even after the affair, and now dosen't know who the father is! That is stupid. So what does she do? She threw herself into her own affair and then continued to chew Brad out for his unfaithfulness. How can Vick judge him when she was doing the samething? I don't care how bad things are, if a partner cheats on you, you don't turn around and do the samething! How does that speak of her character?

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 01:58PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list